Back to Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders by University of Minnesota

In this first of our five courses, Dr. Karen Monsen introduces the nursing informatics leadership essentials and skills that will guide you through your studies as you apply leadership principles to the nursing informatics specialty. Course Objectives: • Describe essentials of nursing informatics leadership to gain a foundation for study in this specialization • Reflect on your personal nursing informatics leadership goals to establish your plan to advance your nursing informatics leadership journey • Complete the Minnesota Nursing Informatics Leadership Inventory to increase self-knowledge regarding your leadership skills and how you prefer to use them • Join a nursing informatics organization or network to increase your nursing informatics collaboration and leadership opportunities...

SL

May 05, 2019

It's very informative and educative, I learnt alot and will put in practice what I have learnt. Thanks alot for the opportunity, I am grown and more knowledgeable.

DD

Aug 18, 2019

I really like the course I like being a helping hand to people and this course was very educational

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

By Josue D S C

Mar 11, 2019

wonderful course

By Sharon J L

May 05, 2019

By Samuel N

Mar 28, 2019

I need the in depth of computer literacy and its applications.

By liz a

Jul 24, 2019

great and knowledgeable

By Danielle L D

Aug 18, 2019

By Abigail A

Oct 10, 2019

very educative. Nursing leaders needs to know this

By Adrienne H