Back to Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders by University of Minnesota

In this first of our five courses, Dr. Karen Monsen introduces the nursing informatics leadership essentials and skills that will guide you through your studies as you apply leadership principles to the nursing informatics specialty. Course Objectives: • Describe essentials of nursing informatics leadership to gain a foundation for study in this specialization • Reflect on your personal nursing informatics leadership goals to establish your plan to advance your nursing informatics leadership journey • Complete the Minnesota Nursing Informatics Leadership Inventory to increase self-knowledge regarding your leadership skills and how you prefer to use them • Join a nursing informatics organization or network to increase your nursing informatics collaboration and leadership opportunities...

SL

May 05, 2019

It's very informative and educative, I learnt alot and will put in practice what I have learnt. Thanks alot for the opportunity, I am grown and more knowledgeable.

DD

Aug 18, 2019

I really like the course I like being a helping hand to people and this course was very educational

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

By Jackie C

Jan 15, 2020

I like the articles for reading materials, short, to the point, ease of learning the material, step by step process, quizzes were short & to the point no trickery there. Would definitely recommend this course.

By Sharon J L

May 05, 2019

By Danielle L D

Aug 18, 2019

By Satin

Dec 10, 2019

Great course, logical information that can be utilized in any professional healthcare setting.

By Samuel N

Mar 28, 2019

I need the in depth of computer literacy and its applications.

By Ch L

Useful learned about skills in nursing informatics

By Abigail A

Oct 10, 2019

very educative. Nursing leaders needs to know this

By Anusha v

Learned new skills of NURSING informatics

By Jobelyn D T

Oct 25, 2020

Very useful for my profession!

By Glaiza M A

Nice course..it really helps.

By J . H K

May 07, 2020

THIS COURSE WAS HELPFUL TO ME

By SHUBHO S G

Best to get more knowledge

By liz a

Oct 04, 2020

great

By Mona A A

Jul 22, 2020

good

By Shahara K

Oct 13, 2020

The course outline were very clear and all the necessary information presented in yhe videos and reafings made it easy to grasp concepts and answer the questions.

By Adrienne H

Jul 06, 2020

Wonderful

By Tracy L

Apr 29, 2020

Lots of information on leadership that is very similar to what I learned in my master's degree.