Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Meta

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF

Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GZ

May 2, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

151 - 175 of 796 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Stefanos K

Jan 5, 2021

Great course and Anke was the best instructor I've had so far. Wish I will have more courses with her as the instructor in the future.

By Saurabh S

May 1, 2022

This course really give true insight of how social media marketing works and it helped me a lot in increasing my knowledge and skills

By Micah S C

Nov 5, 2020

I like this course so much. It is interactive and the structure of the lessons is well-thought of. I really learned a lot. Thank you!

By Elishah Y

Nov 2, 2020

I am a professional digital marketer. I took this course to refresh my knowledge and get more in-depth insights from Facebook itself.

By Julián L R

Jan 11, 2021

Curso muy interesante sobre la construcción de una marca con las redes sociales, la estructura de los post y cómo medir su eficacia.

By Orlando R

Dec 29, 2020

Excellent content and methodology to teach us the great and innovative of the virtual world put at the service of business. Thanks

By Martin U

Jan 25, 2021

Great course, I can use in in my job and also in my business. Highly recommended with Anke Andenaert, she explains really nicely.

By Montakan S

Aug 14, 2021

I love this course so much. This give me insight into how I can manage may social media content which is very helpful! Worth it!

By Nicky G R

Mar 9, 2022

Well explained and the video are informative and easy to understand by a newbie like me. Grateful for coursera and meta team!!!

By Safaa B

Oct 24, 2021

This is such a great course which is really straight to point.

I am really grateful to have the opportunity to take this course.

By Bonaventure O

Dec 8, 2020

thank you for this amazing course. I was engaged in each video and text. I recieved a lot of practical knowledge and insights.

By Cherry J Q

Nov 30, 2020

I really learned and enjoy this course! I love how Ms. Anke clearly delivers every topic of this course! Great job! Thank you!

By Soungalo O

Feb 17, 2021

the course very well done the content is good the videos as well as the homework I thank the teacher Anke Audenaert very much

By Katherine R

Nov 19, 2020

I've truly learned a lot and I can't wait to apply my Social Media Management skills to my own online retail shop. Thank you!

By Lundregn T

Aug 23, 2021

Very detailed. And the best part is there are exercises and situational problems where you will apply what you have learned.

By Maryam A

Aug 18, 2021

I enjoyed the most learning about creating calendar for the content but overall the course was full of useful information .

By Basak U

Jan 26, 2021

Anke Audenaert is a great tutor. The content of this course is broken down very well and it was an easy learning experience.

By Varun D

Nov 2, 2020

This course comprehensively covers all aspects of social media management necessary for professionals in the industry today

By tushar

Mar 22, 2022

Its a course which helps me to understant the social media lancscape. how they works and get the optimum results from it.

By Matthew A

Mar 14, 2021

Thanks, Coursera for this inspiration, I am very grateful, and this will also be a step for me to be able to help others

By brndn g

Nov 10, 2020

Wonderful course! Now Facebook analytics make sense to. Great info about creating content for beginners. Will recommend.

By Arianna P

Sep 21, 2020

The course is great for students and professional who want to learn up to date information about social media management

By Chia C S

Jul 17, 2021

Greatly appreciate, I have created something from nothing because of this course, many thanks to Ms. Anke and Coursera.

By Emily R

Mar 20, 2022

Very informative! This course has given me a new perspective on how to create content and be consistant with posting!

By Vaishnavi S N

Aug 1, 2021

It was very helpful, and all the tasks added value and experience to the learning. Can't wait to put this all in use!