Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

151 - 175 of 553 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Sotiria T

Jan 12, 2021

it really helps me a lot. I thought I know many thinks...but no.

Thank for this course. You should watch it

By Ермек Н С

Nov 14, 2020

I liked this course.It helpex me to know a lot of useful and important things about Social Media Management

By Jaspreet S

Jan 15, 2021

Wonderfully articulated and nicely built course. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks Coursera and Facebook!!

By Tapajit A

Jan 11, 2021

It was an awesome course. I got to learn how to create a content calendar how to to analyse the matrices.

By Amer K

May 2, 2021

It is an amazing course, but at the same time needs a lot of focusing because it is a sea of information

By Arslan A T

Dec 21, 2020

I directly applied the skills I learned throughout the course and got an interesting project to work on.

By ضياء ا

Nov 23, 2020

perfect course! what a benefit I gained this week, thanks for all the team that made this great course!

By Raily R

Dec 30, 2020

Really liked it and everything is clearly explained with multiple examples. Can't wait to learn more!

By Agnes _

Nov 12, 2020

The course is full of gems for me. A lot of helpful insights when it comes to Social Media Marketing.

By Yaxal V C

May 27, 2021

Excellent course, easy to understand, and with a lot of activities to develop the necessary skills .

By Giannina F G C

Sep 18, 2021

The ideas of making content and also the template of the calendar was amazing! I loved this course.

By Maria V

Jan 22, 2021

Nice course. Very informative about how social media engagement, advertising, marketing and so many

By Sabina H

Aug 30, 2021

Very useful course for the beginners in SMM

Highly recommended!! Thank you, Coursera and Facebook!

By ELIZABETH A

Mar 16, 2021

Very challenging course but learned so much about managing social media marketing and engagement.

By Paula G F

Oct 28, 2020

Amazing! Could not stop going forward to know more and more! Excellent course, excellent teacher!

By Angie S S A

Jun 3, 2021

Educación de alta calidad, la mejor información y formación sobre social media en un sólo lugar.

By OritseMeyiwa B

Jan 18, 2021

I learnt so much that I used to take some things for granted. I am better skilled and equip now.

By Sharif M

Dec 20, 2020

I am glad to learn more things about social media from this course. Thanks a lot our instructor.

By Shahriar A

Jul 1, 2021

This course is Very informative and organizes so nicely that any can start from any background.

By Tasmia A

Jun 16, 2021

I​ enjoed this class very much. Thank you to all the professors who teached us so many things!

By MARIAM S

Dec 9, 2020

Very interesting course. I enjoyed it, everything is explained detailed.

Thank you once again.

By Iresha D G

Jun 2, 2021

This course covers all the mention parts in the course content very well. Highly recommended!

By Rinoj R N

Jun 2, 2021

She explains it so well and the assignments are well curated for the course. Learned a lot!!

By Dionysis M

May 11, 2021

That was a informative and well-structured course which provided really "hands-on" knowledge

By WILSON M

Dec 17, 2020

Excellent, the information is very specific and the practical exercises make you learn more