Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

RD
Sep 1, 2020

Such a great course, with a very good professor Mr. Robert Blake, all the thanks to him and to the University of California, Davis for this great opportunity... don't hesitate to start the course !!

126 - 150 of 554 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Кумарбекова А Ж

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you, Dr. Robert Blake for making Spanish so much accessible for the learners. It is a huge joy to study Spanish with you ;)

By Ivan H

May 28, 2017

Great course, very interactive and lots of information. Well structured and easy to navigate, looking forward to more courses!

By Giedre G

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course! Not too easy and not too difficult. Left some space to learn ourselves, pretty challenging. I loved it! :-)

By Cielo A V

Nov 9, 2020

Very comprehensive and understandable! Easy to follow and also challenging enough so that we could grow and learn. Thank you!

By Tia B

Jun 26, 2020

It was a quick course but they give you everything you need to know to complete the course if you are willing to work for it.

By Assunta M

May 13, 2020

Courses adapted for people who have learnt Spanish 1 or 2 years in School. It's not boring and motiviating enough to pursue.

By yasmine M

Aug 17, 2020

I knew a little Spanish already but I couldn't write a complete sentence. Now I can write paragraphs too after this course!

By Fabricio T P O

Aug 3, 2020

It is a great opportunity to learn basic communication in Spanish. Topics are well distributed and course design is great!

By Natasya F

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you! I personally benefitted a lot from this course. Very good, easy to follow, and comprehensive course over all.

By Renato d S P

Amazing introductory course! I strongly recommend it to anyone who's a complete beginner. Muchas gracias por este curso!

By Maria L

A course that helped me to start talking on basic topics! Thank you! Everything was very easy to understand and exciting

By Kitanya N P

Sep 3, 2020

A detailed and well-made course that has brought my back to understanding the language of my familial roots. Muy Feliz!

By Srikanth k

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent course, I knew basic Spanish, learning this course improved my understandings, grammer, way of speaking.

By Moosa A

Jul 2, 2020

This course builds the foundation and leaves you with a firm grip over the technicalities of the Spanish language.

By Martha S

Nov 15, 2020

Exceptional. Very easy to follow. Professor Robert Blake did an excellent Job of communicating what was required.

By Mahmoud M

Apr 30, 2020

Very useful course, but you need to practice more and more out of this course to catch everything in this course.

By Loreto D

Sep 15, 2020

I am very pleased with my progress on this course. I intend to complete all the other courses in this series

By Ahmed W

May 1, 2020

This is a great course, it helped me to start Spanish, if there are more examples it would be better

Gracias!

By Gülşah T

Nov 21, 2020

Hearty thanks to dear Robert Blake, Ph.D. and Coursera for every unique knowledge I learned on this course.

By Anjali S

May 23, 2020

It was an awesome course ,by doing this course ,I learn about Spanish will is helpful in my future thanku .

By Dalia S

Sep 24, 2018

Thanks for the great opportunity that you gave us to learn such an amazing language with amazing professors

By Arina S

Oct 5, 2020

Course is really nice and helpfull, a little bit intensive but its okay if you want to learn new language

By Перемитин Д В

Sep 7, 2020

The course is well structured. It was useful for me as a beginner in Spanish to learn some basic things.

By Muralidharan

Sep 1, 2020

This course was really interesting. I always wanted to learn a new language and this was very helpful.

By Debajyoti D

Aug 24, 2020

I think the guide should include spanish preposition in the course as he asked us to write about us .