Back to Strategic Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

This course will provide a detailed overview of a Strategic Sourcing Process (7 step Process): Profile the Category, Develop a Category Sourcing Strategy, Generate Supplier Profile, Choose Competitive Selection or Supplier Development, Select Supplier(s) and Negotiate, Implement, Continuous Improvement/Supplier Relationship Management This course learnings will be supported videos, readings a a required case with peer review....

DD

Great course. Don Klock was straight to the point and informative. Excercises were terrific. One suggestion is to prescribe some standard textbooks for various topics discussed.

NK
Mar 2, 2021

The course was perfect to understand the 7-step strategic sourcing process and there is a project to apply with can be applicable to almost every sector.

1 - 21 of 21 Reviews for Strategic Sourcing

By Christopher T

Aug 15, 2020

Interesting topic but the assignment is peer reviewed by three random people. For example my answer for question 3 two people gave me perfect and one person gave me a zero with no explanation. You need 80% overall from all 4 questions to pass. I ended up with an overall 75% and there is nothing you can do but redo the assignment and hopefully you get three good markers or the process will happen over and over. I was planning on doing the specialization in this but once I encountered this problem I found a different online course from a different website that is all self test based that I prefer.

By deepu

May 22, 2020

By Naciye K

Mar 3, 2021

By Vlatko G

Jan 17, 2021

Good and concise explanations videos, also very good reading articles.

By LONG N T H

Oct 2, 2020

Mr. Don Klock was straight to the point! Very interesting and comprehensive course. Looking forward to enrolling in more courses

By Luis E R

Apr 26, 2021

Excellent material to understand the Strategic Sourcing Process and to evaluate a category to generate an strategic plan

By Mohit R

Sep 6, 2021

A excellent course and honest feedback ! I'm thoroughly enjoying the learning

By Gregorio S

Apr 28, 2021

Este curso ha sido muy util para mi desarrollo profesional. Lo recomiendo.

By PAXIA N

Mar 19, 2021

interesting knowledge for me as a Procurement Development staff

By Md E M

This course was well organized, clear and concise

By Claudio A B d S

Aug 15, 2021

Great course, I learned a whole lot.

Thanks

By Andrea

Jun 4, 2020

Provides a solid framework for sourcing.

By Viviane B M P

Apr 12, 2021

Excellent course, I recommend!

By RITHEESH V V

Aug 22, 2021

G​reat course.

By Geraldina N

Jun 30, 2020

The course is really helpful. it gives you the basic knowledge of strategic sourcing. But as note, I think it would be better if provided some books references

By Joshua A

Feb 18, 2021

very engaging course on strategic sourcing.........a must take course for any procurement and sourcing professional.........

By Naman S

Sep 28, 2020

Important concepts done with relative examples

By Lize

Jul 18, 2020

Upload options not clear or related to what is asked for

By Richard K

Aug 8, 2021

There are never enough peer review opportunities available when I have completed my assignment and am ready to review others' assignments. As a result, I have to wait multiple days, sometimes even a full week in order to completed a course within this program. Update...several days later, and still no peer review available. This program is dysfunctional and I would never recommend it to anyone. I would like a refund asap!