Back to Strategic Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

This course will provide a detailed overview of a Strategic Sourcing Process (7 step Process): Profile the Category, Develop a Category Sourcing Strategy, Generate Supplier Profile, Choose Competitive Selection or Supplier Development, Select Supplier(s) and Negotiate, Implement, Continuous Improvement/Supplier Relationship Management This course learnings will be supported videos, readings a a required case with peer review....

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Strategic Sourcing

By Christopher T

Aug 15, 2020

Interesting topic but the assignment is peer reviewed by three random people. For example my answer for question 3 two people gave me perfect and one person gave me a zero with no explanation. You need 80% overall from all 4 questions to pass. I ended up with an overall 75% and there is nothing you can do but redo the assignment and hopefully you get three good markers or the process will happen over and over. I was planning on doing the specialization in this but once I encountered this problem I found a different online course from a different website that is all self test based that I prefer.

By deepu

May 22, 2020

Great course. Don Klock was straight to the point and informative. Excercises were terrific. One suggestion is to prescribe some standard textbooks for various topics discussed.

By Md E M

This course was well organized, clear and concise

By Andrea

Jun 04, 2020

Provides a solid framework for sourcing.

By RITHEESH V V

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent & Looking Forward

By Winston A W

Sep 13, 2020

Excellent, thank you.

By Geraldina N

Jun 30, 2020

The course is really helpful. it gives you the basic knowledge of strategic sourcing. But as note, I think it would be better if provided some books references

By Lize

Jul 19, 2020

Upload options not clear or related to what is asked for