Back to Sustainable Fashion

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sustainable Fashion by Copenhagen Business School

Sometimes when we say we work with sustainable fashion people look at us like... "Mmmm, is it really possible for something like fashion to be sustainable?" And let's face it, people are right being suspicious. If anything the fashion industry has become increasingly unsustainable over the last decades, using more and more natural resources and creating more and more waste. In this course, we provide an overview of business model theory and discuss business models as essential tools in the transformation towards more sustainable businesses. Throughout the course, we will use business model theory as a foundation to look at how real-world fashion brands are adopting more sustainable ways of doing business. We will provide you with a rich opportunity to examine their efforts and consider strategies for your own organisation. Hopefully, you can also enlighten us with some local examples in your own countries for us to discover together new ways of dealing with sustainability. By the end of the course, you have an understanding of the overall challenges and potential solutions for businesses to become more sustainable. You will learn about the challenges and opportunities of implementing circular business models and we will introduce various tools that companies use to measure and report about sustainability. You will be able to think about business model theory in new ways and apply strategies to manage business model innovation towards sustainable practices. This is a very exciting time to be working in the fashion industry, so let's get started!...

AB

Mar 30, 2020

I enjoyed the course! The program is easy to follow, the discussions are very helpful, I learned new concepts and their use in professional landfill! I recommend the course!

DK

Feb 06, 2020

very beneficial,\n\nlearnt a lot from the lecturers, also students reviews helps so much in getting an idea on different views about sustainability.

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Sustainable Fashion

By Darine A K

Feb 06, 2020

very beneficial,

By Natalia M

Feb 03, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, its was very complete and puts me on a different perspective.

By Mohammadreza B

Mar 31, 2020

I took this course and received the certification today. Literally that was a great course regarding fashion in a sustainable context. I learned as many new things as possible. This course has opened a new window considering sustainability, business model and circular economy. I highly recommend it to those who are interested in grasping more knowledge about Sustainable Fashion.

Special thanks to all instructors and wish all learners good luck

Regards,

By Anna B

By Viktoriya A

Mar 31, 2020

very good up to date course. actual problems and solutions in depth. if you're future minded with your brand this is a must

By Alex C

Mar 13, 2020

Really interesting content and really enjoyed the online format - would recommend

By Srinivasan M

Mar 30, 2020

good content and lot of new concepts

By Ella B