Back to Sustainable Fashion

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sustainable Fashion by Copenhagen Business School

Sometimes when we say we work with sustainable fashion people look at us like... "Mmmm, is it really possible for something like fashion to be sustainable?" And let's face it, people are right being suspicious. If anything the fashion industry has become increasingly unsustainable over the last decades, using more and more natural resources and creating more and more waste. In this course, we provide an overview of business model theory and discuss business models as essential tools in the transformation towards more sustainable businesses. Throughout the course, we will use business model theory as a foundation to look at how real-world fashion brands are adopting more sustainable ways of doing business. We will provide you with a rich opportunity to examine their efforts and consider strategies for your own organisation. Hopefully, you can also enlighten us with some local examples in your own countries for us to discover together new ways of dealing with sustainability. By the end of the course, you have an understanding of the overall challenges and potential solutions for businesses to become more sustainable. You will learn about the challenges and opportunities of implementing circular business models and we will introduce various tools that companies use to measure and report about sustainability. You will be able to think about business model theory in new ways and apply strategies to manage business model innovation towards sustainable practices. This is a very exciting time to be working in the fashion industry, so let's get started!...

JR

Aug 28, 2020

Very interesting and insightful course. Easy to follow and understand the concepts discussed in the course even with no Fashion background. Thank you very much for offering this course.

AB

Mar 30, 2020

I enjoyed the course! The program is easy to follow, the discussions are very helpful, I learned new concepts and their use in professional landfill! I recommend the course!

51 - 75 of 118 Reviews for Sustainable Fashion

By Arushi S

Amazing course. Learnt a lot about fashion and sustainability. Give you a lot to think about with real time examples.

By svetlana f

Jul 06, 2020

Very interesting course. I've learned a lot about sustainability concepts, I also liked how engaging the course is.

By Janvi G

Sep 01, 2020

Well planned and structured course.States everything about sustainability in fashion and was quite helpful course.

By Sonia M B

Great course! Nice presentation. Warm interviews. Clever People. Very interesting articles and books in reference

By Daniel A G

Jun 09, 2020

It might be a little too fast course, but gives key insights on sustainability for startups and big companies.

By Akash R

Well structured and very informative. Must for all learners who want to explore sustainability in depth.

By Jennifer G C

Sep 02, 2020

It was a great experience. Learning about circular economy and business models was really interesting.

By priyanka k

May 06, 2020

well designed course with prompt assignments and real life examples that make it easy to understand.

By Breeanna M

Apr 16, 2020

Great insight on different business models and you learn new terminology related to sustainability.

By Kathryn S

Sep 02, 2020

Excellent course with great content. Highly recommend to anyone interested in this area.

By Livia C B

Apr 20, 2020

I feel more knowledgable about the topic, I learned so much from this course. thankyou.

By Dr. B G

Jun 10, 2020

Wow. What an excellent course. This is an eye opener. People should do this course

By Alex C

Mar 13, 2020

Really interesting content and really enjoyed the online format - would recommend

By Michal E

Apr 14, 2020

Amazing lesson, i will reccomand to everyone this kind of course. Very well done

By saumya r

it was a wonderful course learnt about the sustanabilty concept and much more

By Dharna K

Jun 18, 2020

Gained some amazing insights through this course.. definitely a must take.

By Saptarsshi B

Jul 07, 2020

Superb course, very helpful if anyone wants to know about Sustainability.

By Sara O

May 22, 2020

Fantastic course, I have learnt so much and am so happy that I signed up.

By Kristen B

Sep 21, 2020

Fun, excellent videos, new ideas and an integrated, realistic approach!

By Dina S Y

Jun 06, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and its challenges. Highly recommended!

By Martha G H L

Aug 18, 2020

I loved this course! I managed to learn very useful information!

By Maria J V

May 07, 2020

Muy interesante y valioso si quieres darle un giro a tu negocio

By Rishita S

Jul 23, 2020

I am so happy to get the certificate. This course is great. ♥️

By Sofia A

Sep 21, 2020

Me encantó! Lo disfruté muchísimo y está muy fácil de digerir

By Ms. D .

Aug 11, 2020

Learned another face of Fashion and expecting more courses