Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH

Mar 04, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV

Sep 14, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

26 - 50 of 52 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By bak

Jan 04, 2018

Excellent course.I love it.

By SUSAN S H

Dec 19, 2017

REALLY INLIGHTING

By Heba H I H

Mar 04, 2018

By Marinel D

May 08, 2017

I really learned a lot from this course. Thank you Dr. Malakolunthu and Prof. John MacBeath.

Special thanks to Commonwealth Education Trust for the financial aid and coursera for bringing this kind of opportunity.

By Raju B

Feb 12, 2016

Excellent course.

By Ritu V

Sep 14, 2017

By Andres G D

Sep 22, 2016

This is a great opportunity for a better understanding on how teachers, students, and society put into practice the curriculum that would finally shape teaching in the classroom.

By Sybil S

Mar 28, 2018

I loved it !

By Manikanta K

Apr 13, 2019

Highly recommended for the Teaching Professionals

By Mafalda C C M

Jun 02, 2019

Curso extremamente completo, instrutivo, dilatador de visão profissional. Sinto-me melhor preparada para o mercado de trabalho e para minha tão amada sala de aula. Obrigada.

By Luciano M

Jun 07, 2019

Wonderful course

By Glenroy P

Jun 28, 2019

A very insightful and challenging course. it was well structured and disseminated. the interaction was engaging and helpful. I will certainly endeavour to take the learning further and enrol in further courses of this nature.

By Giancarlo D A

Jul 22, 2019

Well, as a university professor I am learning new concepts with this chain of excellent courses !!!

By Krithika G

Sep 09, 2019

I feel really happy having enrolled for this course,as a teacher this course has given me a broad spectrum of an understanding of what curriculum is all about.

I feel exited that I have a new tool, which I can apply in my future endeavour to make learning more effective.

Thank you for the extensive videos and additional reading material provided

Thanks to esteemed team of panel of instructors to make this course interesting.

By oyunbileg

Aug 28, 2019

I like course.

By Accabre C S

Aug 25, 2017

very revealing

By Folasade A

Jan 24, 2017

Very informative. I have learnt a lot

By Alexaundrea W

Jan 24, 2017

This was an informative class and I learned things that I am using to help shape my professional outlook.

By Subha S

Nov 19, 2017

Very good course learned many new things

By andres m

Jun 08, 2018

Rewarding

By Arturo F

Jul 12, 2018

Good way to become more aware of the nature of curriculum!

By Busisiwe M

Jun 05, 2019

Thank you so much Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn and improve myself, I am very grateful for the course.

By seval a

Sep 27, 2015

The quiz questions were not clear enough sometimes.

By Ian R K

Dec 16, 2017

While this course gave some useful information regarding curriculum and theory, especially, for someone with little experience regarding the topic, I was generally not impressed with it. I think a more in-depth focus on specific theories of curriculum and practical applications would have been more useful. Maybe I shouldn't compare, but the value of Course 5 with Linda and Judy far outweighs the value of this course in my opinion. The content of the two courses was equally valuable, I think, but the presentation and organization were radically different.

By Mary L R

Jan 01, 2016

Proof reading needed, for the slides and for the quizzes. Overall, this is a low content course delivered in a rather boring and uninformative way.