Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH

Mar 04, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV

Sep 14, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

26 - 50 of 55 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By Vaibhav K P

May 30, 2017

Great Course! Thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot.

By Manikanta K

Apr 13, 2019

Highly recommended for the Teaching Professionals

By Muhammad Q

May 30, 2016

It was an amazing journey i the curriculum world.

By Judith M

Jun 22, 2018

this course is very interesting to my

By Ashok G I

Dec 15, 2018

hidden curriculum, hidden curriculum

By Iona F

Sep 06, 2016

Curriculum an awesome rich topic

By Anindita C

Oct 15, 2017

Wonderful piece of knowledge

By bak

Jan 04, 2018

Excellent course.I love it.

By Khaula W B

Dec 03, 2015

Excellent!

By Busisiwe M

Jun 05, 2019

Thank you so much Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn and improve myself, I am very grateful for the course.

By Alexaundrea W

Jan 24, 2017

This was an informative class and I learned things that I am using to help shape my professional outlook.

By Arturo F

Jul 12, 2018

Good way to become more aware of the nature of curriculum!

By Subha S

Nov 19, 2017

Very good course learned many new things

By Folasade A

Jan 24, 2017

Very informative. I have learnt a lot

By Accabre C S

Aug 25, 2017

very revealing

By andres m

Jun 08, 2018

Rewarding

By seval a

Sep 27, 2015

The quiz questions were not clear enough sometimes.