Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH

Mar 04, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV

Sep 14, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

51 - 67 of 67 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By Busisiwe M

Jun 05, 2019

Thank you so much Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn and improve myself, I am very grateful for the course.

By Alexaundrea W

Jan 24, 2017

This was an informative class and I learned things that I am using to help shape my professional outlook.

By Anantharaman G

Apr 26, 2020

Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of curriculum and a well structured presentation.

By Arturo F

Jul 12, 2018

Good way to become more aware of the nature of curriculum!

By JOHNCY C S

The course is good , learned many things

By Subha S

Nov 19, 2017

Very good course learned many new things

By Folasade A

Jan 24, 2017

Very informative. I have learnt a lot

By Accabre C S

Aug 25, 2017

very revealing

By andres m

Jun 08, 2018

Rewarding

By AJITH K B

May 22, 2020

Good

By seval a

Sep 27, 2015

The quiz questions were not clear enough sometimes.

By Ian R K

Dec 16, 2017

While this course gave some useful information regarding curriculum and theory, especially, for someone with little experience regarding the topic, I was generally not impressed with it. I think a more in-depth focus on specific theories of curriculum and practical applications would have been more useful. Maybe I shouldn't compare, but the value of Course 5 with Linda and Judy far outweighs the value of this course in my opinion. The content of the two courses was equally valuable, I think, but the presentation and organization were radically different.

By Mary L R

Jan 01, 2016

Proof reading needed, for the slides and for the quizzes. Overall, this is a low content course delivered in a rather boring and uninformative way.

By Johan M

Oct 11, 2015

Horrible quiz questions. I found the distractors to be too similar to the answer, what is the point in having 4 possible correct answers?

By Ruxue S

Sep 18, 2019

It was the most boring course I took on Coursera. the instructor seemed to just read the prepared materials. there is no attractive ppt slides. I even didn't know why she seemed distracted all the time in the video. It is not personal dislikeness. normally I don't like to comment on something including my online shopping products, but I feel I have to be responsible for other potential learners to take this class! sorry, I have to do this.

By KimberLee B

May 12, 2020

I've taken several of the Foundations of Teaching for Learning courses, and this one was by far the worst! it was unorganized, and the instructor just read all of the material--very boring and uninteresting. Also, the quizzes would ask questions that weren't even covered until the NEXT week's lectures. This particular course definitely needs an update.

By Samantha S

Nov 20, 2019

I found the content of this course to be more aimed at curriculum planners, and not necessarily that useful to educators, or curriculum executors. It was quite theory heavy, and it gave some good insights into curriculum, but it did not help me achieve what I was hoping for. I was really looking for something more about unit design and lesson planning.