Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by doing practice teaching. You will build on your assignments from the previous courses to refine your lesson plans and video-tape yourself presenting the lesson. You will submit a total of ten videos. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....

PM
Mar 1, 2021

I gained a memorable experience with this course and will always treasure it. Thank you so much to all those who took part in this course creation. I hope you'll inspire other people to teach as well.

GW
Apr 27, 2020

Without a doubt the best TESOL course online. The content has been put together by the best in their field and I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to enter or re-train the TESOL community.

51 - 75 of 206 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

By Dilli R K

Nov 30, 2020

One of the best professional courses in the field of ELT. The course paves your way to be an efficient English language teacher across the globe.

I completed all the 8 courses of the specialization which sighted me with practical classroom skills in ELT.

By Uno t E

Jan 28, 2021

I will surely miss all the faculties who designed this Course. I want to thank Ms. Jessica Cinco, Mr. Justin Shewell and everyone. I got teary-eyed on the Graduation Video. Taking this long course is WORTH IT! It MUST be taken by all ESL Teachers!

By Marina H

Jul 28, 2018

Masterpieces become easier when we know exactly what we need to do, and deliberately work every day towards finishing them. This course helps us create at our full potential, producing a motivator that’s stronger than any external pat on the back.

By Muazzam R

Nov 14, 2020

One of the best courses I've ever taken! I found this course beneficial, informative and interactive, in short it has been a wonderful experience. Dr.Shane Dixon and Jessica Cinco are sophisticated, charismatic and engaging.

I appreciate it!

By Qodirova L

May 6, 2021

I have had a lot of success because of this course and I would like to thank the teachers in particular, I have applied for a 150-hour TESOL certificate but have not yet received it,could you help me anybody,sorry for writing it here

By Munojot A

Dec 4, 2020

One of the best courses which I took part!!! Thank you to all organizers, trainers and teachers!!! My huge and unlimited appreciations and gratitude to Dr Shane Dixon and pretty Jessica Cinco!!! Thanks a lot for being with us!!!

By Majidova N

Dec 10, 2020

This course has been a real advanture in the field of teaching English. It is a great opportunity to work on myself as a teacher. Thank the team "Teach English Now" for organising such a productive course!!!!! Nozima Majidova

By Gunarti T

Nov 22, 2020

It is a great ending course, compiling and summarizing the whole courses. Moreover, it enable me to review all the previous lessons and get more comprehensive and holistic understanding. Thank you for the great courses.

By Christopher d L

Dec 23, 2016

The whole program is really good! Very accessible! I thought almost too accessible (until I realized that my classes really did get better!). Overall a great way to learn how to put together a substantive ESL program.

By Saleem B

Oct 21, 2020

Very excellent. Thanks for your constructive teaching and learning. I am glad to receive it. My heart overflows with joy and much excitement as soon as I noticed the final certificate. Thanks to the entire team.

By Marc P

Nov 21, 2016

I'd recommend this course to anyone who wishes to teach English. I've enjoyed its creativity and the way the professors have taught throughout the entire course. It deserves ten stars not just five. Great job !

By Ibrahima D

Jul 1, 2020

This is a great course for anybody who wishes to perfect their language teaching skills. I sincerely congratulate the staff at Arizona State University for a well-planned and well-taught specialization.

By PAUL A M

Mar 2, 2021

By Gibson S W

Apr 28, 2020

By Rady M E

May 26, 2021

Useful practical teaching course. It has added a lot to my teaching experience. I totally recommend it to any teacher wishing to hone their teaching skills. Thanks Arizona staff. Thanks Coursera!

By Anna M C

Mar 2, 2018

It was my real pleasure to be a participant of this course and it gave me a lot of satisfaction to accomplish this course. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and my warmest regards from Poland:)

By KIYINGI I

Mar 4, 2020

I really got solid knowledge and skills from this course. My at most appreciations to all. Since your proceeded skills will always work like a catalyst towards my achieving of my goals. Thanks.

By Anara U

Jan 21, 2021

Thank you soooooo much! This course was amazing! I have learned lots of new things from your, trainers.

wish you all the best, in your life, work, and everywhere you need SUCCESS!

Thanks a lot!

By Angel A P R

Nov 30, 2020

Coursera Teaching Team is exceptionally helpful, caring, and supportive allowing the student to achieve our goals at our own pace without sacrificing quality teaching. Thank you Coursera!

By Maria R

Apr 6, 2020

Loved it, I hope it will bring me luck & finances to support my family too, I wish the team best of luck in everything they do and may there be always opportunities for you guys. Amen

By Anita B

Oct 24, 2020

Loved the course. It's so well designed and delivered through videos and explained nicely by the instructors. Thank you for giving us such interactive and interesting course.

By Ama M

Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for providing very engaging lessons. I learned a lot and I am very happy to have completed Teach English Now! I am excited about receiving my 150 hour certificate.

By Talal M

Mar 7, 2017

it was a great experience, and it make me personally aware many new things in teaching that makes me better. thank you all for all this effort and hard working to improve us.

By Mikhail K

Mar 7, 2017

This was great!

I express my deepest gratitude to all those who made this course. Shane, Jessica, you became a part of my family! Now my life is going to change, thank to you!

By David H

Feb 10, 2021

It was a wonderful experience :) I have learnt a lot !! Thank you so much for giving us so much kwnoledge about this wonderful profession. I utterly recommend this course.