Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by doing practice teaching. You will build on your assignments from the previous courses to refine your lesson plans and video-tape yourself presenting the lesson. You will submit a total of ten videos. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....

GW
Apr 27, 2020

Without a doubt the best TESOL course online. The content has been put together by the best in their field and I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to enter or re-train the TESOL community.

PM
Mar 1, 2021

I gained a memorable experience with this course and will always treasure it. Thank you so much to all those who took part in this course creation. I hope you'll inspire other people to teach as well.

76 - 100 of 213 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

By Ama M

Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for providing very engaging lessons. I learned a lot and I am very happy to have completed Teach English Now! I am excited about receiving my 150 hour certificate.

By Talal M

Mar 7, 2017

it was a great experience, and it make me personally aware many new things in teaching that makes me better. thank you all for all this effort and hard working to improve us.

By Mikhail K

This was great!

I express my deepest gratitude to all those who made this course. Shane, Jessica, you became a part of my family! Now my life is going to change, thank to you!

By David H

Feb 10, 2021

It was a wonderful experience :) I have learnt a lot !! Thank you so much for giving us so much kwnoledge about this wonderful profession. I utterly recommend this course.

By Victoria K

Jul 13, 2021

I really enjoyed learning from ASU professionals. It was never boring and every lesson had value for me. I got so much from this course that I will implement in my work.

By Leo S

Jan 14, 2021

This is the best course I've ever done in my life, even it is better that many of universities degrees, it is amazing seriously what I leart taking this course. Thanks

By Ovechkin V

Mar 7, 2017

Great course for teachers! The implementation of this practices makes the teaching process interesting and exciting and as the result students eager to learn English.

By Magdalena G

Mar 10, 2018

Both specializations were well structured. I enjoyed learning about different approaches and organizing lesson plans. I am sure it will help me in teaching English.

By Lorena G

Dec 2, 2016

This is one of the best TESOL online courses you can find. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about becoming an English teacher.

By Reem D

Dec 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great opportunity that you gave us by taking this amazing course. I did helped me a lot. Thank you all for your amazing effort.

By Katherine O

Feb 17, 2021

This course is really worth taking. I learned a lot and doing this course will reinforce everything you've learned while getting this specialization.

By Emilia K

Feb 12, 2020

There are a lot of videos to produce, but it's worth it. You can show all the skills that you have learned in the previous courses. Very intensive

By Maria D R P

May 4, 2021

This course have been wonderful and instructive. I learned a lot and I enjoyed it. Thank you, professors, your lessons are amazing and inspiring.

By Ahmad J A

Mar 1, 2021

It has been a marvelous and life-changing course for me. I heartedly thank the people who involved in this amazing and practical course so much.

By Maria G V B

Jun 23, 2020

Amazing Course. I learned a lot!! Highly recommended. The material is not only useful but very well designed, it is engaging and easy to follow.

By Sara B

Mar 7, 2020

Thank You for everything !

I strongly recommend the course for anyone who wants to improve their teaching skills or become a teacher, too!

By Aziza M

Sep 19, 2020

Wonderful course! I recommend everyone! It has changed my life enormously. My gratitude to all who taught us and organized this course!

By Josephine W

Mar 17, 2021

The lectures/videos were excellent. Thank you Dr. Nixon and Mrs. Cinco for making the lessons stick. You both are awesome teachers.

By Asuka S

Aug 25, 2017

Excellent Course with Greatest Teachers, Staffs and Colleagues! I'll recommend you this course as soon as possible!!! Thank you.

By Partha S

Jul 10, 2017

One of the toughest and most rigorous courses I have ever done! The course has changed my trajectory in life - totally worth it.

By Ulas A

Dec 13, 2016

I recommend this course to everyone in this field. It gives you very valuable insights while you try to accomplish the tasks.

By Nargiza A

Sep 11, 2020

It was engaging course with new perspective. You will feel one step ahead of your present level. Thanks to organizators!

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By K S A

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your great valuable courses and assistance

It was a great experience and successful rewarding knowledge

By Nadezhda L

Feb 3, 2021

Excellent! Everything I taught during the course was extremely useful. Thank you for great atmosphere and feedback:)