Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by doing practice teaching. You will build on your assignments from the previous courses to refine your lesson plans and video-tape yourself presenting the lesson. You will submit a total of ten videos. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....

GW
Apr 27, 2020

Without a doubt the best TESOL course online. The content has been put together by the best in their field and I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to enter or re-train the TESOL community.

PM
Mar 1, 2021

I gained a memorable experience with this course and will always treasure it. Thank you so much to all those who took part in this course creation. I hope you'll inspire other people to teach as well.

201 - 212 of 212 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

Jun 19, 2018

nice

By Prince S O

Nov 29, 2016

good

By Toyia B

Oct 26, 2019

Wow! Such a challenging program. I really can't believe I am finished. I so enjoyed my time with you. I look forward to getting my exam results back and securing my 150 credit hour certification. Thank you all for your hard work, creativity, and full commitment to make an online course so interesting and fun! Much continued success to you all!

By ROCIO B

Jun 19, 2017

I find that the professors have a lot of creative ideas and that the course is well developed. Thanks I learned a lot!

By Marie C D

Nov 29, 2016

Kind of Confusing but good anyway.

By Nancy A