Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by observing teachers at work (a total of six hours of observation). You will build on the concepts learned from the previous courses to analyze the lessons. You will also submit your teaching philosophy, a five-day lesson plan, and a teaching tip. You will deliver a portion of your lesson, submitting a 6-10 minute video for peer review. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....
Highlights
Application focused instruction
(20 Reviews)
Intensive practice course
(80 Reviews)

JJ

Jun 01, 2020

I enjoyed the course and the material. It was a challenging course which brought all the other courses in the specialization together. The instructors are very creative and a pleasure to learn from.

DA

Mar 14, 2018

I accomplished and learned so much from the first part of this course. I cannot wait to start on the second part. Thanks to Dr. Dixon and his colleagues for a great ESL certification journey.

126 - 150 of 345 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

By Mary S

Jun 12, 2017

It was amazing experience. Thanks to my professors and of course all the community of Coursera.

By 王云慧

May 26, 2017

very helpful for my teaching career, and it is easy to understand for the not native spearkers

By Sergey D

Apr 12, 2017

It's such a great course! Thanks to all the teachers who made it because I have learnt a lot!

By Margaret C

Mar 17, 2017

It was a very fun learning experience. So glad I was able to be part of this learning course.

By seungmanlee

Nov 15, 2016

Thanks for your brilliant course! It was very helpful to understand teaching English course.

By Hanna

Nov 28, 2019

Great course! I have learned many new techniques and mastered my lesson planning skills!

By Kristy Z

Dec 18, 2019

Excellent format with guidelines and support in place to make every student successful.

By Lindsay J

Oct 20, 2016

This one is more labor intensive than the other courses but worth it. I learned a lot.

By Anastasia S

Sep 09, 2018

Very useful! I have learnt a lof of things and my teaching skills are way better now!

By Jessica R S

Feb 03, 2017

A lot of work but an incredibly rewarding learning process. I'm very glad I took it.

By Anna Y

Apr 27, 2020

This course is really challenging but helpful. It's 100% practical and it's great!

By Tara D

May 01, 2019

Extraordinary experience learning with exceptional classmates and wise teachers!!!

By trương t h

Dec 13, 2019

Great lesson ! it had changed my mind. So many useful information in this course.

By Gerardo T G

Dec 11, 2017

Great content, great presentation and it helped me a lot with my teaching skills.

By Andrew N

Aug 11, 2016

A general test of the things learnt in the previous courses, quite comprehensive.

By Валентина В К

Jan 14, 2020

Can you help me? please! I can't get 2 points to get my certificat! SOS! Help!

By EL M B

Jul 17, 2019

A lot of writing assignments, but it is great for building a teacher background

By Sarah F

Feb 12, 2017

Much more time consuming than I anticipated. But I thought it was really good.

By Livio I C G

Jun 13, 2016

Awesome quite demanding but I guess quality standarts are intertwined... Great!

By Cristina O B

Jun 06, 2020

He aprendido bastante gracias a estos instructores y al amterial proporcionado

By Shahd M B

Oct 09, 2019

The course took a long time and a lot of effort.

But in general it was amazing.

By Prasolova S I

May 19, 2016

It was a challenging task but I liked it. Thank you !!! I has been a pleasure!

By Marlon D

Mar 17, 2017

Great opportunity to apply what you have learned through courses 1, 2 and 3.

By Youness A

Feb 13, 2017

This course allowed me to improve my methodcompletely, thank you infinitely.

By Gustavo N I

Jun 19, 2019

Awesome course! Many opportunities to one develops their teaching skills!