Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by observing teachers at work (a total of six hours of observation). You will build on the concepts learned from the previous courses to analyze the lessons. You will also submit your teaching philosophy, a five-day lesson plan, and a teaching tip. You will deliver a portion of your lesson, submitting a 6-10 minute video for peer review. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....
Highlights
Application focused instruction
(20 Reviews)
Intensive practice course
(80 Reviews)

JJ

I enjoyed the course and the material. It was a challenging course which brought all the other courses in the specialization together. The instructors are very creative and a pleasure to learn from.

DA
Mar 13, 2018

I accomplished and learned so much from the first part of this course. I cannot wait to start on the second part. Thanks to Dr. Dixon and his colleagues for a great ESL certification journey.

151 - 175 of 441 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

By Anna G

Oct 3, 2018

It was great experience! Thanks all peers who have reviewd my works and given me kind feedbacks! ))

By Kenty D

Jul 10, 2020

Great course! It really brings food for thought!

It was hard work but I enjoyed every piece of it.

By Kazuko H

Nov 26, 2018

Great project!! You will have great opportunity to be a great teacher when you finish the course.

By Qianqiang L

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent course with step by step guidance and a lot of practical tips for teaching. Great job!

By Zac B

May 3, 2017

Very intensive and rewarding course. I'm feeling more and more prepared to teach english now! :)

By Pavlenko M

Oct 19, 2020

I appreciate all the hard work that the teachers of ASU do! This TESOL course is a masterpiece!

By Mary S

Jun 12, 2017

It was amazing experience. Thanks to my professors and of course all the community of Coursera.

By 王云慧

May 25, 2017

very helpful for my teaching career, and it is easy to understand for the not native spearkers

By Овсяный И Ю

Jan 8, 2021

The best course ever! I can't find any disadvantages. I'll really miss the course. Thank you!

By Sergey D

Apr 12, 2017

It's such a great course! Thanks to all the teachers who made it because I have learnt a lot!

By Margaret C

Mar 17, 2017

It was a very fun learning experience. So glad I was able to be part of this learning course.

By Sarkhan I

Jul 10, 2020

Course content is so practical and educative. I am grateful to educators for an amazing job.

By seungman.lee_이승만

Nov 14, 2016

Thanks for your brilliant course! It was very helpful to understand teaching English course.

By Sadaf F

Sep 23, 2020

Very organized and refreshing course. I fully hope it will help me in improving my career.

By Hanna

Nov 28, 2019

Great course! I have learned many new techniques and mastered my lesson planning skills!

By George L

Dec 14, 2020

Excellent Capstone, challenged me to be better and learn from different points of view.

By Kristy Z

Dec 18, 2019

Excellent format with guidelines and support in place to make every student successful.

By Lindsay J

Oct 20, 2016

This one is more labor intensive than the other courses but worth it. I learned a lot.

By Anastasia S

Sep 9, 2018

Very useful! I have learnt a lof of things and my teaching skills are way better now!

By Jessica R S

Feb 3, 2017

A lot of work but an incredibly rewarding learning process. I'm very glad I took it.

By Ramazan T

Dec 28, 2020

I have learned a lot of useful things. Thank you very much. Shane, Jessica others.

By Anna

Apr 27, 2020

This course is really challenging but helpful. It's 100% practical and it's great!

By Tara D

May 1, 2019

Extraordinary experience learning with exceptional classmates and wise teachers!!!

By trương t h

Dec 13, 2019

Great lesson ! it had changed my mind. So many useful information in this course.

By Gerardo T G

Dec 11, 2017

Great content, great presentation and it helped me a lot with my teaching skills.