Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by observing teachers at work (a total of six hours of observation). You will build on the concepts learned from the previous courses to analyze the lessons. You will also submit your teaching philosophy, a five-day lesson plan, and a teaching tip. You will deliver a portion of your lesson, submitting a 6-10 minute video for peer review. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....
Highlights
Application focused instruction
(20 Reviews)
Intensive practice course
(80 Reviews)

JJ

I enjoyed the course and the material. It was a challenging course which brought all the other courses in the specialization together. The instructors are very creative and a pleasure to learn from.

DA
Mar 13, 2018

I accomplished and learned so much from the first part of this course. I cannot wait to start on the second part. Thanks to Dr. Dixon and his colleagues for a great ESL certification journey.

151 - 175 of 474 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 1

By Johleen K

Aug 2, 2020

This is an awesome course with very interesting and refreshing approach in delivering the course content.

By Happy L D C

Jun 9, 2017

Excellent course, I've been teaching EFL for years and this course certainly has added onto my knowledge.

By Polina

Mar 27, 2021

I really enjoyed learning this course. Thank you to all the lecturers, keep the hard work and dedication

By Yvon M

Jun 17, 2018

This is an excellent course! I highly recommend it to everyone that wants to be a better ESL Instructor.

By Ayn W

It was a lot of hard work but very rewarding. Thank you for creating this challenging Capstone Project.

By Ibrahima D

Mar 20, 2020

This is a great course with so much information and knowledge about how to effectively design a lesson.

By Tzion O

Jun 23, 2017

very good instructions, excellent explanations, I like it very much.

Simple to understand modelling !!!

By Donna N D

Feb 11, 2017

This has been great for me! I have learned some very useful techniques and ideas to use in my classes.

By Dr. B D Д Б

May 3, 2016

All the courses from the great Language teacher Dr. Shane Dixone are simply excellent !!!

Recommending!

By Vicki L H

Mar 25, 2020

Thank you to everyone, this course was excellent and I look forward to continuing. Bravo to the team!

By Jhohana D A

This was an incredible experience! I learned a lot watching the lessons of the university professors

By Diana I S

Feb 9, 2017

I don't find the feedback from other students helpful, but I love the work I've done in this course.

By Aleksander M

Jun 25, 2020

It was an amazing experience to be learning with ASU! Thank you for helping me grow professionally!

By Anna G

Oct 3, 2018

It was great experience! Thanks all peers who have reviewd my works and given me kind feedbacks! ))

By Kenty D

Jul 10, 2020

Great course! It really brings food for thought!

It was hard work but I enjoyed every piece of it.

By Kazuko H

Nov 26, 2018

Great project!! You will have great opportunity to be a great teacher when you finish the course.

By Qianqiang L

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent course with step by step guidance and a lot of practical tips for teaching. Great job!

By Zac B

May 3, 2017

Very intensive and rewarding course. I'm feeling more and more prepared to teach english now! :)

By Pavlenko M

Oct 19, 2020

I appreciate all the hard work that the teachers of ASU do! This TESOL course is a masterpiece!

By Mary S

Jun 12, 2017

It was amazing experience. Thanks to my professors and of course all the community of Coursera.

By 王云慧

May 25, 2017

very helpful for my teaching career, and it is easy to understand for the not native spearkers

By Овсяный И Ю

Jan 8, 2021

The best course ever! I can't find any disadvantages. I'll really miss the course. Thank you!

By Sergey D

Apr 12, 2017

It's such a great course! Thanks to all the teachers who made it because I have learnt a lot!

By Margaret C

Mar 17, 2017

It was a very fun learning experience. So glad I was able to be part of this learning course.

By Sarkhan I

Jul 10, 2020

Course content is so practical and educative. I am grateful to educators for an amazing job.