Back to Powerful Tools for Teaching and Learning: Web 2.0 Tools

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Powerful Tools for Teaching and Learning: Web 2.0 Tools by University of Houston System

In this course you will learn about a wide variety of Web 2.0 tools to use in your teaching and learning. Web 2.0 tools provide innovative ways to communicate, present content, and collaborate with others in creative ways. Web 2.0 tools are easy to learn, use, and implement, and many are free. This course will not only introduce you to popular Web 2.0 tools like Edmodo, Twitter, Voicethread, and Skype in K-16 instruction, but you will also learn how to effectively integrate these technologies into your classroom practices and create engaging student activities....

AM

Nov 04, 2016

This course has shown me new way to achieve what I have been struggling for months. It also give me methodology to improve myself and my teaching methods.

SA

Feb 20, 2019

A really informative course in regards of technology that could be used in class and assisting it to be more creative and participative.

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Powerful Tools for Teaching and Learning: Web 2.0 Tools

By Tan S T

Mar 06, 2017

It is a well structured course with excellent contents for the beginner to learn and share knowledge of EduTech.

By Marwa O A A

Jan 16, 2019

very great full course

By Sharif B A

Feb 20, 2019

By John L P S

Mar 09, 2019

This coourse is very healpful in teaching education.

By LEE, J

Mar 09, 2019

This course gave very helpful information and skills in our daily life as student and as teacher.

Every videos, reading materials and quizzes were so good.

By Coleen D D

Mar 10, 2019

excellent course!

By Mara A M

EXCELLENT!

By Dylan88

Sep 19, 2018

Easy to understand, practical to use in teaching .

By Roberto S d O

Feb 10, 2018

Um curso muito útil não só para educadores, mad para todos que precisam lidar com colaboração e comunicação nossa seus processos.

By Nur'ain A

Nov 01, 2016

I have learned many new tools that I never knew existed. These tools are useful and relevant as we are in the IT-Age and moving into "Future Ready Schools"-format of teaching and learning. The tools will definitely be ignite interest to, not only students, but to teachers as well!

By Elaine L

Apr 25, 2017

Fabulous course! I learned so much from this MOOC and would highly recommend it to anyone in education.

By Konstantin L

Aug 23, 2017

The course is very interesting and well-structured!

By Rosalind A

Sep 26, 2017

Excellent course. I learnt about how WEB 2.0 tools can be employed and manipulated to better engage learners and enhance lessons. I also tried out the tools and read how other educators used tools in their classroom. Kudos to the team!

By A R M

By JASON Y

Oct 25, 2016

Very fun and great ways to understand various tools that can apply in our education sector.

By Ligeia V

Oct 30, 2016

An excellent, well constructed course with clearly defined objectives. I learnt so much and thoroughly enjoyed the course. I have taken another course from the same department at University of Houston and I honestly can't sing the praises of this department loudly enough!

By Lidiia H

May 02, 2017

It's very useful.

By Sandra G

Dec 22, 2016

Hello! I´d like to let you know that I´m making the most of this course! SInce this is a two -way road I´m going to apply the resources and tools in class. I´ll let you know.

Thank you so much!

Cheers,

Sandra Goronas

Argentina

By Oscar X G

Apr 19, 2017

Just great! It is practical and very didactic. Thanks!

By mariyah s

Aug 18, 2018

Hi

This course has been really helpful. I got to learn about so many ways to make the class, assignments interactive. Web 2.0 tool is a very good way to help students participate willingly and get the best results.

By Nur T

Aug 21, 2019

It's reall good course to enlighten every teacher in the globe

By Cristia S L

Mar 10, 2019

EXCELLENT

By Nadeemahmadkhan

Sep 21, 2018

Interesting and worthy course. It help teacher around the world to deal and make student more interactive and tech friendly.

By Christina S

Oct 28, 2016

Great course to learn about the various web tools for different purposes.

By Joan

Nov 04, 2016

As a course on Web 2.0 Tools, I would suggest that the course also uses web 2.0 tools to engage the participants. It will give us hands on experience as a learner on how the tools can engage us.