Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Learners and Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Learners and Learning by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. The teacher’s work becomes meaningful when it is informed by research and theories of learning, and their relationship to actual practice. This course provides an opportunity for you to identify and understand students’ expectations and prior learning. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

NA

Jun 29, 2017

These courses are all very beneficial and an eye opener especially for new teachers. I would like also to thank the coursera organizers for a job well done, Thank you!!

FR

Nov 12, 2016

Hello!\n\nI'll recommend every teacher and trainer to do this course because it really helps in making teaching better and more productive.

1 - 25 of 33 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Learners and Learning

By MD I A T

Jan 16, 2019

I have learned a lot from these courses. A must for all teacher.

By ZAHABIYA A A

Jan 12, 2019

VERY HELPFUL COURSE FOR THE FUTURE TEACHER. I AM THANKFUL TO TE MAKERS...

By anisha b

Feb 18, 2019

amazing course very wide topic coverage .

By Ashok G I

Nov 30, 2018

fantastic certificate program

By Aija O

Jul 17, 2018

I have learnt a lot. The Course analyses theoretical and practical approaches of learning. A very exciting and interesting fact that Professor Oduro presents many facts and examples from the African Continent.

By Eke E M

Aug 10, 2016

Doing this course, was an opportunity for me to know why I should have a good knowledge about my learners and their learning.

By bak

Feb 07, 2016

Excellent

By Farida R

Nov 12, 2016

Hello!

By Maely I

Sep 10, 2016

From my owns perspective this course had helped me a lot, since it made me think that as a teacher I will learn forever.

By Mary L R

Jan 01, 2016

A teacher who cares and knows how to express that. I liked the separation of the self assessment parts from the parts about the great pedagogs who have gone before. The academic duty of reverence of the great forbears is quite a separate activity from the understanding of the children in one's own classroom, even if the two activities feed each other.

By George C M

Mar 24, 2016

Another excellent course in this series. Assists reevaluating aspects of the teaching profession.

By Menelo C H

Dec 02, 2015

nice course

By Anindita C

Oct 15, 2017

Wonderful piece of knowledge

By Iona F

Sep 06, 2016

Good themes which brightened my way of learning to teach

By Generoso A

Jan 08, 2017

Amazing course! It helped in a lot of ways being an ESL teacher here in China

By Md. A I

Sep 20, 2017

Great course.

By Sandra G

Mar 06, 2016

Great course! I learned about how to approach multicultural classes.

By Dawn J D

Dec 29, 2015

Really great course. Examines many important principles for engaging with students and transformative learning.

By Nagwa A

Jun 29, 2017

By Debbie

Jan 23, 2018

was able reflect on my attitudes to homework in particular, the most enjoyable course in-the series so far.

By Raju B

Feb 12, 2016

Excellent course.

By Prabir K S

Oct 26, 2018

This is one of best online course I have ever gone through. A lot of collective thinking must have been carefully undertaken by people with experience to give it the shape. The concept of learning involving learners in the context of society at large irrespective of geographical boundaries has been revealed wonderfully.My sincere regards.

By Daniel M

May 13, 2019

Great Experience knowing about how different can be each individual

By oyunbileg

Jul 01, 2019

Good job.

By Gular İ

Jul 28, 2019

I leant more information from this course, thanks