Back to Technical Support Case Studies and Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Technical Support Case Studies and Capstone by IBM Skills Network

This course allows you to show what you’ve learned in the previous IT Technical Support professional certification courses and apply that knowledge to realistic situations. The IT Technical Support Capstone leads you through a series of technical support case studies that require hands-on work to resolve. You will practice analyzing user help requests and troubleshooting various issues. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge of hardware, software, networking, security, and cloud computing. You’ll also demonstrate your understanding of escalation, levels of support, ticketing systems, and other support tools and systems. And along the way, you’ll show what you’ve learned about the essential communication and customer service skills for effective technical support. By the end of the course, you will better understand how to use your technical support skills in everyday professional settings. You’ll also be prepared to take the CompTIA ITF+ exam for certification....

SZ

Oct 28, 2022

For me, this was a short course. I have completed all the previous courses and I am confident that I will be landing a great job using the specialization knowledge.

YJ

Dec 28, 2022

I enjoyed this project/capstone. My technical and comprehension skills have improved tremendously. I am more confident to showcase what I now know.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Technical Support Case Studies and Capstone

By SYED M S Z

Oct 29, 2022

By Youdie

Dec 28, 2022

By Mohammed A k

Aug 26, 2022

This major has helped me develop my professional skills as an IT support specialist. Thank you Coursera, thank you IBM

By CHRISTOPHER K

Dec 23, 2022

Much informative, enlightening and just great content!

By MARC F

Nov 18, 2022

Great course with emphasis on cloud-based IT.

By Danny M G