Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EP
Dec 25, 2020

As always, great course. I just wish there were more examples for pronunciation activities just like in the speaking and listening section. But in any case, the course was so informative and engaging!

RB
Jan 11, 2021

Thank you so much for doing this course. It really helps me improve my skills in teaching. The lectures and the assignments helps in connect theory to practice. I really enjoyed the class!

76 - 100 of 328 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Munkho G

Feb 24, 2021

I had a lot of fun with this course. The coaches are very good at conveying the content in a playful way. Thank you so much!

By SULIMAN A S A

Aug 12, 2016

Thank you so much, I loved this course. I am looking forward to participating in next course. Once again, Thank you so much.

By Jane M M D

Dec 7, 2020

I learned so much and had a lot of fun in the process, too! Congratulations and thanks much to Dr. Shane Dixon and team!

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By Roberto R

Sep 9, 2020

All the courses have been fantastic. The knowledge learned and they way it is taught is wonderful. 100% recommended.

By Serah

Jul 8, 2018

Thank you to all the instructors! it is a rigorous training but you will enjoy the informational benefit for life long

By Olga J G G

Oct 29, 2020

Thanks a million. This course has helped me to improve my teaching knowledge and skills. I really enjoyed each class.

By Cassiano R

Oct 23, 2020

Amazing course. Even if you’re already a teacher you’ll surely learn more things and improve your teaching. Loved it.

By Iram

Jun 21, 2020

I m highly appreciated to my teachers along with coursera who gave me this golden opportunity. Thank you soo much.

By Gustavo N I

Aug 1, 2019

Awesome course! The professors really know how to make it memorable, usable and durable! An asset for your résumé!

By Jose A

Jan 4, 2018

Such a great course! Each and every one of this courses is an excellent tool to become a real and amazing teacher!

By KIYINGI I

Nov 19, 2019

It was really great learning a lot of techniques for teaching speaking, listening and pronunciation. thanks lot.

By Liesbeth A v R

Feb 5, 2021

This is a very useful course that taught me a lot about exactly those things that are hard to teach! Thank you!

By Salih D

Aug 13, 2017

its great session to me , I learned several ways in the teaching and what is the general principles

thank you].

By Partha S

Feb 25, 2017

If you want to learn how to teach listening, speaking, and pronunciation in a classroom, this is "the" course.

By Shady A

Apr 20, 2020

Teaching is an art. Having the tools to teach is the way. This course is a great way to master such tools.

By Jinhe Z

Oct 15, 2018

It's good to learn both theories and practical methods of listening, speaking, and pronunciation teaching.

By Muhammad A

Sep 17, 2018

I just loved the course and can't wait more to complete the Course 7 and the Final Capstone. Hats off ASU

By 李晓咏 L X

Jul 23, 2017

I love the pre-training time. The teachers are so creative! The lesson has given me a lot of inspiration.

By Marina

Feb 6, 2017

I've really enjoyed taking this course, not only I've found it to be valuable, but entertaining as well.

By Monica L D

Jan 31, 2017

Excellent course, it was fun, enjoyable, easy to understand and useful in the major ESL context classes.

By Mary S

Jun 11, 2017

Coursera trips to knowledge are awesome. I would suggest that everyone experience these great courses.

By Catherine

Aug 13, 2020

This course is quite practical. I like it and strongly recommend all the TESOL students to learn it.

By Emilia K

Aug 21, 2019

Amazing course focusing on key principles like listening, speaking and pronunciation. Excellent.

By maria v

Oct 16, 2016

Excellent. Learned so much. Thank you to our course instructors for amazing learning experience.