Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EP

Dec 25, 2020

As always, great course. I just wish there were more examples for pronunciation activities just like in the speaking and listening section. But in any case, the course was so informative and engaging!

RB

Jan 11, 2021

Thank you so much for doing this course. It really helps me improve my skills in teaching. The lectures and the assignments helps in connect theory to practice. I really enjoyed the class!

101 - 125 of 405 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Jose A A C

Jan 4, 2018

Such a great course! Each and every one of this courses is an excellent tool to become a real and amazing teacher!

By kiyingi i

Nov 19, 2019

It was really great learning a lot of techniques for teaching speaking, listening and pronunciation. thanks lot.

By Liesbeth A v R

Feb 5, 2021

This is a very useful course that taught me a lot about exactly those things that are hard to teach! Thank you!

By Salih D

Aug 13, 2017

its great session to me , I learned several ways in the teaching and what is the general principles

thank you].

By Partha S

Feb 25, 2017

If you want to learn how to teach listening, speaking, and pronunciation in a classroom, this is "the" course.

By Shady K A

Apr 20, 2020

Teaching is an art. Having the tools to teach is the way. This course is a great way to master such tools.

By Jinhe Z

Oct 15, 2018

It's good to learn both theories and practical methods of listening, speaking, and pronunciation teaching.

By Muhammad A

Sep 17, 2018

I just loved the course and can't wait more to complete the Course 7 and the Final Capstone. Hats off ASU

By 李晓咏 L X

Jul 23, 2017

I love the pre-training time. The teachers are so creative! The lesson has given me a lot of inspiration.

By Marina

Feb 6, 2017

I've really enjoyed taking this course, not only I've found it to be valuable, but entertaining as well.

By Monica L D

Jan 31, 2017

Excellent course, it was fun, enjoyable, easy to understand and useful in the major ESL context classes.

By Nessreen S A S

Aug 15, 2021

Excellent course. Thank you very much for making it so easy for English teachers to learn and develop

By Karen L C

May 14, 2021

Great course with great instructors. They make learning fun and I have learned so much from them all!!

By Mary S

Jun 11, 2017

Coursera trips to knowledge are awesome. I would suggest that everyone experience these great courses.

By Catherine H

Aug 13, 2020

This course is quite practical. I like it and strongly recommend all the TESOL students to learn it.

By Murat U

Dec 6, 2021

It is a fantastic course. If you want to sharpen your teaching abilities, this course is for you.

By EDUARDO L

May 11, 2022

Great learning experience. Very in-depth and professional. \

Highly recommended for all teachers.

By Emilia K

Aug 21, 2019

Amazing course focusing on key principles like listening, speaking and pronunciation. Excellent.

By maria v

Oct 16, 2016

Excellent. Learned so much. Thank you to our course instructors for amazing learning experience.

By Annigje F

Aug 14, 2016

Love it, as usual. Great course, good set up and great way of teaching (texts, videos and fun)

By Muhammad Z M

Nov 22, 2018

A very well and organised attempt to teach students credits goes to Arizona state university.

By Antonio L

Sep 3, 2020

If you are a teacher or want to become a teacher, this whole series of courses is excellent.

By Katrin L

Jan 2, 2021

I learned various strategies which I can apply to improve my teaching. Thank you so much!

By Christian P

Aug 30, 2021

Very insightful! Thank you so much to all the teachers of this course, ASU and Coursera!

By Saroj P

Nov 6, 2019

The lessons and instructors were great. I had fun learning and also it was very helpful.