Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

26 - 50 of 317 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Andy A

Jul 5, 2021

This course is excellent and displays how considerate and thoughtful the course creators are in creating this course in the specilization as the knowledge gained from this course would be of tremendous value to teachers in this technological age, especially when this pandemic strikes the world and classes has been moved online in many parts of the world. Thank you very much for making this course! I learned a lot about integrating technology into my lesson plan, which I had barely thought of before.

By Arlene A M

Jul 18, 2021

This course was truly stimulating, since I am intuned with technology, particularly when it comes to Interactive Digital Online Lessons. There's so much you can cover just speaking about technology, but in terms of incorporating into Lesson Plans and Lesson Planning Time, it's a good avenue for engaging and broadening students' horizon in the topic area. They get to show their creativity and exercise those higher-order thinking skills (Gange's third of sixth event).

By ToshieSaito

Jul 2, 2021

Thank you very much for sending certificate of completion of the course ,Teach English now! Technology enriched Teaching . I'm so excited to continue to learn these all the courses which i could finish that I have been much inspired to improve my English pedagogy earnestly .

I am grateful to you for this great opportunity to encounter this TESOL Online Program. I 'm willing to learn the last course, Cap Stone 2.

By NAKITENDE R

Jul 16, 2020

I have been greatly empowered with the the technological skills to help me provide quality lessons.All thanks to Dr.Shane Dixon,Dr.Justin Shewell,Jessica Cinco and the entire team of Arizona State University, Coursera and MOOC.The Technical expertise the ASU team has exhibited during our training is commendable.We have received unique skills of teaching and we shall have confidence while teaching.Thank you.

By Svetla Y

Jul 14, 2020

When I started the first course in the series I wasn't sure how it will add to my career development. With every course I was getting more and more confident, learning more things and enjoying the classes immensely. Thank you to the whole team creating these wonderful, well-thought, well-structured and completely easy-going lectures! I wish you inspiration for all your future work!

By Rafael D

Oct 16, 2016

As always, the team of experts from ASU literally rock. I enjoyed every minute of the course and recommend others to do the same:) he knowledge being delivered here is of paramount value not only to those teaching English but also to any teacher of any subject. Because no matter what subject in your curriculum is - the principles remain exactly the same.

Happy learning!

Rafael Daulet

By Kate W

Feb 23, 2018

I actually really loved the Matrix as a means of teaching this course. I've definitely found other courses like in the Teach English Now series to be a contrived and trite in their dramatizations, but this one felt really cohesive and natural. Good job you guys! Could have done without the kiss though- didn't add anything to the storyline at all. Thanks for all the useful info.

By Ranasinghe A W D J

Feb 9, 2021

Many thanks to the staff of Arizona State University and Coursera for offering me the opportunity to take part in this amazing learning experience. I enjoyed the lessons to the fullest and impressed with the way they are organized and presented. I would do my best as a TESOL teacher as you have shown me throughout all your Teach English Now Part 1 and Part 2 courses.

By Orkhan J

Jan 19, 2021

During the course, I have learned a lot of new knowledge, including technology skills, how to teach online, what kind of tools are useful during the online lessons, and which one we need to choose. And I would like to express my big gratitude to the teachers and people who helped, designed, and delivered this course.

By Catherine M D

Jun 27, 2018

This class is phenomenal! Not only did I have a great time watching it, I received some of the best information in educational technology integration. I feel more confident about using tech in the classroom now. Thank you, Dr. Dixon, Instructor Cinco, and Dr. Shewell (and the rest of the profs!) This was stellar!!

By Jenny L C D

Dec 8, 2020

Very knowledgeable and the instructor are the best. Absolutely easy to learn because the teachings are simple but creative. God Bless ASU and Coursera. Thank you for this opportunity, in helping others to learn more and be the better version of ourselves😍😍😍 Lots of love and grateful☺️☺️☺️

By Ngoan T

Aug 8, 2021

Really excellent!

I am thankful Coursera and Arizona University help me learn this course and other courses. It help me improve the technique skills. From this course, I know about Coggle.it which helped my students use mind-map for their reading.

Thanks everything you bring to us!

By Mercury80full

Jul 28, 2020

Excellent Course. At first I did not like the set up and the acting around the "The Matrix", but as the course progressed I started to understand the implications between what was being taught and the dialogues and scenarios. You did it again ASU, another great course, XD

By ELMA J O C

May 25, 2021

Indeed, incorporating technology has a lot of challenges. Learning from this module/course is very helpful. Enriching teaching with technology seems to be very engaging and interactive. I now know how to liven up my teaching, especially my reading classes more.

By Dana

Feb 17, 2021

It is my first time here although it was a long time ago when I registered here. I did not know how useful coursera is for me as a teacher but now I am sure it is the best courses for me.

I am very grateful to Arizona State University for this opportunity.

By Bryon B

Sep 15, 2016

The course provided excellent ideas, resources, and fit well into the other themes presented in the other courses. Dr. Dixon's expertise was evident, and, aided by Jessica and the Teach English Now team, the six week course was an excellent investment.

By DOUDOU B

Jul 17, 2020

This course is really interesting, especially during this quarantine, you would learn how to teach online or in other words how to incorporate technology in your lesson plan or the opposite, How to fit your lesson plan onto a virtual classroom.

By Yulia N

Sep 20, 2017

This course was thrilling. As for my, the main idea about technology was not as much delicious and inspiring before this course, but now I really can see strong points to use it and I will. Thank you very much for this soothing mending course.

By Amy B S

Jun 8, 2020

Good course. Please add a list of SAMR Redefinition examples for all grade levels as a bonus reading assignment in Week 5. I learned a lot. 5 stars. The professors are very nice and make the atmosphere enjoyable. I like their sense of humor.

By Dr. P C V

Jun 12, 2020

The course is well-designed and very useful to the learners. The instructors maintained the momentum throughout the course. The instructional videos and assignments and quizzes are very comprehensive and enhance one's knowledge. Thank you.

By Eugenia V

Oct 18, 2016

I love this course. Very practical and well-structured. What I like most in this course was that students shared their favorite websites, applications pieces if software, so I learned about so many useful things simply reviewing my peers!

By Nur U N

Mar 4, 2021

An absolutely wonderful course. I loved doing this course and would recommend it to any teacher out there who is afraid to use technology in their classrooms. Although due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, I'm sure that fear has gone!

By Carmen C

Nov 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! For a non-techie teacher, this made me realize how I should control technology and not the other way around. I'm so glad I enrolled here. I highly recommend this course! A big thanks to the instructors :)

By Sean R

Sep 28, 2021

An incredibly positive experience. Not only did I learn a lot about incorporating technology in the classroom, but it was also very helpful to develop techniques to assess how one should select the appropriate technology to use.

Feb 28, 2020

I enjoyed this course the most, because I am one of the teachers who use to be afraid of technology. Since the inception of this course, I have included technology in my lessons. I am HEALED!!!!! LOL

Thank you very much.