Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

101 - 125 of 278 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Sara B

Jan 31, 2020

This course taught me a lot about using Technology in class, in a creative easy and so useful way

By Hanna P

Oct 19, 2017

One of the most educational for me. Learned the most from this course. Can not thank you enough!

By Sadaf F

Nov 10, 2020

Loved the course. It gave me vision to organize my online teaching with the help of technology.

By D.M.D.Kumarihamy N

Dec 8, 2016

Excellent! Lessons are designed graphically so that the learner can achieve the outcome easily.

By Aimen H

Nov 20, 2016

Very informative and engaging. Picked up a lot along the way. Definitely worth the work put in.

By Antonio L

Sep 3, 2020

If you are a teacher or want to become a teacher, this whole series of courses is excellent.

By Bacher R

May 20, 2018

You could get my eyes widely opened on whole new level of teaching, BIG THANKS ASU Teachers!

By BIPLAB D

Jan 19, 2017

EXCELLENT! Many Many Good wishes!!! Simply wonderful & glad to learn from Dr. Shane Dixone!

By Enrique A M

Feb 22, 2021

Thank you very much Dr. Shane, Teacher Jessica, Dr. Justin, thank you very much Coursera.

By Judit C G

Nov 13, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü

By 唐瑶

Dec 12, 2019

Fabulous! I start to think about STEM courses to expand more creativity in ESL teaching!

By Mary S

Jul 6, 2017

Really awesome lesson. Thanks to all the members participating in this awesome course.

By Barzan B K

Mar 21, 2019

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity to participate in this wonderful course.

By Wang D

it's pretty helpful when you're trying to incorporate technology into your lesson!

By Ruba A R

Jul 18, 2019

Great course. I have learned various essential skills.The instructors are amazing.

By Ana M C

Dec 13, 2020

The course was absolutely engaging! Kudos to all who developed and presented it.

By Mishkat A M

Sep 4, 2020

Great course; engaging and informative. The teachers are highly knowledgable too.

By rauf a

Sep 16, 2018

it is kind of full of knowledge that Arizona university deliver to us.

thanks

By Irina

Nov 21, 2016

It's just great! It's a must for all who are going to become a modern teacher.

By Mustapha E A

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you soooooooooo much for your effort ! you are such great teachers !

By Fatih A

May 3, 2018

It is a very helpful course for people who are non native digital like me.

By ing. L M O

Apr 22, 2018

Excellent course about Toefl, Teaching of English as a Foreign language.

By cc s

Sep 21, 2017

Very practical and interesting lessons, I learned much from the course.

By Laura N F

Oct 12, 2016

Excellent course: Content, methodology, instructors, mates, everything!

By Mohamed A

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you my great teachers for your great efforts.

With my great love