Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

PS

Jan 08, 2017

It was a great learning experience, especially to know about different reading and writing activities which I knew nothing about. This module will definitely help me become a better teacher.

RM

Oct 15, 2017

Such a wonderful course, learned so much from it , reading and writing strategies, grammar introduction . All of this was so much help for me .\n\nThank you for giving me this opportunity

1 - 25 of 275 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Mohamed k I

Dec 17, 2018

The course is incredibly awesome. The instructors and materials, and the way the teach is pretty amazing. I really recommend this course to anyone seeks to be a teacher.

By MAX A A J

Dec 11, 2018

In my personal opinion, what we get form ASU and COURSERA is just priceless, persinally all courses I have taken, helped me to achieve my goals and enhance the way I normally teach, also with the new methodology updates, I have incorporated new teaching techniques. Learning through this system is just amazing, and sometimes we are not aware of our own potential.

By Ester A

Aug 01, 2019

I love this course very much. It was very interesting for me to study it. The teaching videos were amazing and the actors in them played even more better than in some Hollywood` s films! :) My big thanks to the team of ASU&cousera. Love you all!

By Yi-You K

Jan 16, 2019

I have always wanted to find new ways to make my classes more fun, especially in reading and writing. This course has made my classes more interactive and interesting for my students.

By Kriebel D S

Jan 20, 2019

Such a useful, great course!

By Kozue S

Feb 04, 2019

I was afraid of this one (teaching reading and writing) but this course guided me through smoothly, providing step-by-step practices. Indeed I enjoyed it and gained confidence. Thanks!

By Essam E A E A

Jan 23, 2019

thanks coursera , I really learned a lot

By Maham K

Dec 15, 2018

Best plus interesting ❤️

By Barika E

Jan 05, 2019

Incredibly helpful class for teachers who are actively teaching. You can apply what you learn immediately to your classroom.

By Michelle B

Jan 04, 2019

I loved it. Your videos are so creative!

By Muhammad J

Jan 08, 2019

v.good

By Mohamed A A A

Feb 13, 2019

Good

By Friederike K

Feb 25, 2019

This course was excellent. My favorite of all so far. Though the fairytales might seem a bit silly at first, it is actually a great way to remember the information - and it's entertaining to watch as well.

By Yuliia C

Mar 21, 2019

Great and sticky metaphors!

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Renata A L

Mar 28, 2019

É um curso dinâmico e muito coerente com a realidade que enfrentamos em sala de aula. Com certeza farei muitos outros cursos para dar um upgrade no meu curriculum.

By Cynndi N

Dec 23, 2018

As a parent and school volunteer, I know how reading and writing can open up the world of imagination and how important the connection of grammar is to reading and sharing written stories. ASU instructors have made a great impact on my desire to follow through on becoming an ESL mentor.

By Ma V A A M

Dec 07, 2018

Very informative course!

By 利平 L 卢 L

Dec 08, 2018

I think it's a great lesson, the teachers from ASU really put great effort to make it helpful and interesting, there is real insight in it, which I think you can recheck and relearn for a long time. Thanks a lot!

By Hassan O

Apr 01, 2019

Thanks for your effort .

By Reesa D J

Mar 28, 2019

Rock star program!! I wish everyone could take these classes!! Thank you!!!!!!! Best Regards!!

By Tanekenova Z S

Dec 28, 2018

I hope I will be better as an English teacher, thank you

By Mahsati S

Dec 12, 2018

wonderful course

By SARWAR K J

Jul 23, 2018

By Carlos E O C

Aug 22, 2017

I can recommend it. With this course I have learned a lot tips and strategies to make my class more interesting!