Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

LS

Dec 27, 2019

This course provided me with the methods of teaching reading, writing and grammar as a new TESOL volunteer teacher. I was also supported by the text books provided by the location where I teach.

PS

Jan 08, 2017

It was a great learning experience, especially to know about different reading and writing activities which I knew nothing about. This module will definitely help me become a better teacher.

101 - 125 of 389 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By abdoul m t

Dec 30, 2017

superbly and strategically planned and delivered to turn any participants into a top notch English teacher

By Ramesh A

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you Dr. Dixon and the team. The course was very interesting and informative. I enjoyed learning it.

By MANAL A L

May 12, 2020

A very interesting course. It sheds the light on key concepts and presents the information in a easy way.

By Tássia T C d P

Sep 04, 2019

I am totally in love with this course! I love the teachers, their videos, the texts... It's really good!

By Roland B D

Oct 12, 2016

The materials are excellent for use with very clear objectives. Thanks to Dr. Shane and the whole team.

By Vu T

Jun 23, 2016

I loved the way our instructors made the lectures more sticky by incorporating them in children stories!

By Konstantin U

Jun 12, 2019

These courses are great. They have useful information and they are presented in a fun and engaging way.

By katia A v R

Aug 06, 2020

reading comprehension, fluency in English vocabulary, oral use of grammar.

Thanks to all the teachers

By cecilia e u v

Jul 23, 2020

Excellent teaching strategies. I really enjoyed to learn with you. This course is highly recommended.

By Catherine

Jul 24, 2020

This course is quite practical. I like it and strongly recommend all the TESOL students to learn it.

By Prasolova S I

Jun 12, 2016

Great course. Interesting ideas and methods to make students be involved. I really liked the course.

By Sulaiman A

Nov 02, 2019

The corse was so beneficial, it has actually changed my thoughts about teaching literacy practices

By Saroj P

Nov 06, 2019

Great Lessons. The instructors presented the lesson in the best way. Really loved the experience.

By Reesa D J

Mar 28, 2019

Rock star program!! I wish everyone could take these classes!! Thank you!!!!!!! Best Regards!!

By Jose A

Sep 16, 2018

Excellent course I have been learned too much real information on how to be an excellent teacher!

By Ana A A A

Feb 20, 2017

Excellent review of aspects of reading and writing. The part of integrated grammar was also good.

By Karine B K

Jan 08, 2017

Very useful! Learned a bunch and was able to apply it in my teaching right away. Highly recommend

By Mustapha E A

Mar 21, 2020

Thank you for everything. I do recommend this course for any teacher who wants to teach English.

By Sang J L

Dec 08, 2017

This course helps me understand how to make an R/W/G lesson plan and how to lead these classes.

By Sassi B

Dec 15, 2016

It was an amazing experience. I learned skills that I can apply teaching other courses as well.

By Alexander

Aug 04, 2018

great course! I've gained many useful tips and skills. I do recommend it to every ESL teacher

By Lissandro F

Jan 20, 2020

I have learned extremely much how to integrate reading, writing and grammar in a class only!

By Ankita J

Sep 17, 2018

It was tremendous experience, I really liked the videos and it helped me a lot as a trainer.

By OSVALDO A I C

Sep 20, 2017

It has been an excellent course in English. I strongly recommend everyone to go through it!

By Nicole B

Jul 17, 2018

Incredibly informative in a way that is very entertaining! Highly recommend these courses!