Back to Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher by Relay Graduate School of Education

This course is designed for classroom teachers who juggle time-sensitive tasks and often-exhausting teaching schedules. With an eye toward long-term sustainability, The Together Teacher examines the purpose for planning ahead, provides tools for tracking time commitments, deadlines and tasks, and helps teachers develop a personal organization system that interacts with their day-by-day practices. All teachers, from the pen & paper list maker to the tech-savvy digital maven, will benefit from the no-nonsense approach to "togetherness" that's presented in this course. We don't care what format you use; we care that you know when you have free time during the day, and that you have a plan for using it....

MD

Nov 21, 2017

Very helpful tools to capture tasks and to-do's to keep organized. The videos were brief and informative. The teacher was clear, concise and made the online learning experience very enjoyable.

TS

Jan 05, 2017

This course was enjoyable and the tools and system I learned is really serving me well. I've made a couple tweaks and even shared some of what I have learned with fellow teachers.

1 - 25 of 169 Reviews for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

By Norhana A

Jan 01, 2019

This course is very straight-forward; the lecturer is confident & her way of teaching is very easy to understand, the lecture videos are short & simple & the tools provided are very helpful in helping me complete my work & understand her content. What I like the best is the content; it's something that I felt has been put together thoughtfully & with care. Together with the tools provided, I really manage to get myself organised within a few weeks of doing the course & applying the knowledge to my everyday lives.

By JOARLEI C M

Jan 04, 2019

Excelente curso para professores aprenderem a se organizarem de forma a propiciar uma melhora na distribuição de suas atividades.

By Alexander L

Jan 31, 2019

great course, great tools

Feb 08, 2019

This has been an informative class. There is no perfect way to keep up with everything in your life. However, this class has tossed out some good ideas and since you have homework, you can practice as you go along. By week 4, you will have solid tools to use. I would take another course by this teacher!

By Roberto B

Feb 14, 2019

I thought it was well thought out and delivered. And it is easy to apply.

By Nuria L C

Oct 12, 2018

Really interesting and useful!

By Lawan N H

Oct 11, 2018

Very interesting and educating!

By Sonal G

Oct 05, 2018

All the 3 tools are great tools to help us organize and balance our personal and professional life.

By Maria B

Oct 09, 2015

Awesome! :)

By Mariana S C

Sep 03, 2015

The course really helped me to organize my weeks and months better. I think that what I liked the most it that it was very brief but everything was explained and the videos lectures didn´t take more thank 20 minutes a week.

By Jaclyn D

Aug 26, 2015

I learned so much and feel so much more focused in my career and my life in general.

By María E M P

Aug 12, 2015

Thank you very much for all the information. It's been a pleasure to take up this course; it will definitely help me improve my performance.

By Tracey S

Jan 05, 2017

By Joan Y

Feb 29, 2016

The formats of different kinds of weekly plans in this course are really helpful, and I also learned a lot from reviewing others. Though I'm not a teacher, I do recommend this course very much.

By Marina Z

Mar 16, 2016

A really useful course. It helped me to organize my everyday life, it even have changed my philosophy of life - each minute is important!

By Werner L

Sep 06, 2015

Lovely. Helped me a lot to understand how to implement proper planning and to do list

By Anna T

Jun 27, 2016

Learning how to create a scheduling page that suited my life instead of learning how to cope with a generic off-the-shelf planner has made all the difference. My method is still evolving but it's evolving rather than crashing and burning and trying to start all over again. I've been using the tips learned in this course for more than a year and a half.

By Maja H

Aug 15, 2016

Short videos with lots of useful tips.

By Barbara S

Jun 09, 2016

Great course! Very useful reflections and tools.

By Paulo W L d S

Sep 11, 2017

Excelente curso, me ajudou muito na gestão do meu dia-a-dia de trabalho.

By kumar t

Sep 02, 2015

I found this course extremely useful for anybody in teaching, teacher training, education management or any other professional for that matter because it centers around common sense and productivity. I started using the calendar and planner tools given by the course upon adapting for my use, and I am loving it because it has helped me and even my team to stay organized to meet deadlines!

By Laura J H

Aug 29, 2015

Very useful! Lots of examples to get the best idea of how to organize yourself.

By Victor E T

Dec 02, 2015

Great course, it helped me a lot on how to organize my time, I strongly recommend it

By li w