Back to Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher by Relay Graduate School of Education

This course is designed for classroom teachers who juggle time-sensitive tasks and often-exhausting teaching schedules. With an eye toward long-term sustainability, The Together Teacher examines the purpose for planning ahead, provides tools for tracking time commitments, deadlines and tasks, and helps teachers develop a personal organization system that interacts with their day-by-day practices. All teachers, from the pen & paper list maker to the tech-savvy digital maven, will benefit from the no-nonsense approach to "togetherness" that's presented in this course. We don't care what format you use; we care that you know when you have free time during the day, and that you have a plan for using it....

MD
Nov 20, 2017

Very helpful tools to capture tasks and to-do's to keep organized. The videos were brief and informative. The teacher was clear, concise and made the online learning experience very enjoyable.

TS
Jan 4, 2017

This course was enjoyable and the tools and system I learned is really serving me well. I've made a couple tweaks and even shared some of what I have learned with fellow teachers.

76 - 100 of 200 Reviews for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

By Larissa R

Mar 2, 2017

Great course, very objective, full of practical tips! It was a game-changer in my teaching life!!

By Angela R

Oct 18, 2015

I felt that it really gave me some awesome tools that I was actually able to use in my classroom!

By Adriana G

Oct 5, 2016

It was an excellent course. I learnt good strategies for organizing my time. I recommend it.

By Maria C

Jul 29, 2017

In this course, I was able to begin organizing my calendar to be more effective in my life.

By MARIA A F A

Dec 15, 2015

I am still doing it... but it hal already changed my life. Thank you for this great course!

By C. E E

Oct 23, 2015

Using the strategies in this course will help you become a Together Teacher. However, the

By Jenn M

Oct 1, 2015

Even though I am not a teacher, i have a busy life. This really helped me get it together.

By Tamara D

Dec 15, 2016

Very useful, making my own plan for the classroom and outside. It really worked for me!!

By Dominic C O

Oct 4, 2019

Awesome learning. I learnt a better way to be an organized person . Excellent work done

By Sophie

Jul 23, 2017

Utterly useful and inspiring, even after a 20 year-teaching experience ! I needed this.

By Susan T

May 6, 2020

Very practical and helpful. This will help me get through the first years of teaching.

By Anna P

Oct 13, 2015

An excellent course with lots of informative videos, useful templates and assignments!

By Christine C

Sep 2, 2015

Very well structured, and the teacher knows how to engage her audience, even on video.

By Werner L

Sep 6, 2015

Lovely. Helped me a lot to understand how to implement proper planning and to do list

By Patricia V

Nov 21, 2016

Great ideas to planning and keeping everything in one place. It has changed my life.

By Victor E T

Dec 2, 2015

Great course, it helped me a lot on how to organize my time, I strongly recommend it

By Jaclyn D

Aug 26, 2015

I learned so much and feel so much more focused in my career and my life in general.

By Khadija G

Jun 24, 2016

This is something I needed for a long time.

Thanks for helping me get organized.

By Talita F

Oct 11, 2015

Very nice course, I could see the scaffolding throughout the weeks. Very useful!

By Laura J H

Aug 29, 2015

Very useful! Lots of examples to get the best idea of how to organize yourself.

By Gabriel O M

Jun 6, 2017

Uma ótima experiência em como se organizar no seu dia a dia e ter tempo livre.

By Carmen

Mar 12, 2016

Very useful! I wish I had done this course before the beginning of the academi

By Polina A

Jun 6, 2016

I really love the way this course is done! The trainer is impressive as well

By Roberto B

Feb 13, 2019

I thought it was well thought out and delivered. And it is easy to apply.

By Alexaundrea W

Sep 22, 2017

This is had very helpful to me. I learned many things that I am using now.