Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

126 - 150 of 878 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Gabriela W

Mar 07, 2017

Excellent course! It gave me the opportunity to rethink

By Vijayalakshmi M

Mar 10, 2017

Extremely good and very practical

By Tom Z

Jan 30, 2018

Excellent! Enjoyed being able to learn at my own pace. Highly valuable material for my career.

By AJ F

Mar 23, 2017

Excellent course!

By Pek C K

May 26, 2017

Well designed and worth the journey.

Oct 09, 2016

The lecture videos are very interesting and informative.

By Joevil R

Dec 28, 2016

This course is very helpful in finding new ways how to be more creative and would give you a new perspective in thinking innovatively.

By MARYMEL P

Dec 28, 2016

this course helps me a lot. i gain so much information and knowledge in terms of design thinking. thank you for this wonderful and helpful course

By Suryanarayanan K

Oct 23, 2017

Very well structured and organized course. The learning material was just right. I got the value I expected from this course. Jeanne is an excellent tutor. The effort Darden has put in to develop this course is impressive.

By Ivan L N

Nov 22, 2016

Very helpful.

By Anthony V d V

Dec 29, 2017

Great course and very good presentation!

By Manoj K A

Mar 06, 2017

T

By Ritu B

Apr 06, 2017

Design Thinking is all about creativity & innovation. Very useful course.

By omar p

Jul 16, 2017

Recomiendo leer el libro

By Eric M

Nov 06, 2017

Learnt a lot from this course.

By Anah V

Jul 22, 2017

This is a great course! I'm two weeks down and am already able to apply what I've learnt. The course breaks down complicated topics to easily process able bits and pieces. Jeanne is a great teacher and has good clarity in explaining things.

By Narender D

Feb 22, 2018

Organized Thinking; good content & well articulated

By Gautier H

Mar 23, 2017

Excellent !

By Alexandre P

Mar 17, 2017

Helpful and essential to daily discussions with teams and customers.

By A S P R

Mar 24, 2017

On line courses are the best way of acquiring knowledge. Its very convenient, easy and economical

By ARIYA K

Nov 01, 2016

Excellent course, it is easy to follow and give very clear step by step approach

By Jacqueline O

Apr 22, 2018

I really appreciated this course.

Jeanne is really interesting and presents the topic in a very appealing way. (I was so much motivated that I bouhgt the book and discussed with colleagues about this MOOC).

It helped me to approach problems in a new way and not hesitating to be confident about it.

By Saskia S

Dec 26, 2016

Awesome course, definitely recommend!

By Kevin H

Apr 12, 2017

I have been looking for a Design Thinking course for quite a while and I have taken some other courses already. This course if what I was looking for, as it provides high quality content with created by experts in the field that is usable right away!

By Amelisa P

Jul 04, 2018

The course gives you a different view for design thinking! Very good!