Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW
May 7, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

1301 - 1325 of 1,687 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

Aug 27, 2020

NICE

By manasi v

Aug 6, 2020

Good

By shamma a a

Jul 21, 2020

than

By Pankaj R

Jul 10, 2020

Good

By Suryansh S

Jul 3, 2020

By GOURAV C G

Jul 2, 2020

good

By Janak D

best

By Akhil J

Nice

By Ajayraj J

May 3, 2020

good

By Samuel T

Apr 27, 2020

good

By Bhushan P

Apr 21, 2020

good

By Vaibhav M

Dec 19, 2019

Good

By Shubham K

May 19, 2019

By Xu T

Oct 11, 2017

good

By Thanh L T

Jun 6, 2017

Good

By Bastian G

Jun 28, 2020

Jul 26, 2017

G

By Pratibha J

Mar 14, 2019

I am so impressed with this course! Professor Venkatesan explained the marketing concepts analytics tools, which previously were difficult for me to understand, in very simple terms and suing multiple relevant cases. Also I am very happy with how the quizzes are designed because they motivated me to keep trying until I understood the concept. The questions really tested my understanding and I was really grateful for that because I feel I truly learned. The only thing I hope could change, would be the feedback and grading system for the assignments. Understandably as it is an online course, I do not expect the Professor to grade and give feedback on them. However I would still appreciate if I could see any sort of feedback from faculty that would help me judge my performance on the assignment as well.