Back to Alternative Approaches to Valuation and Investment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Alternative Approaches to Valuation and Investment by The University of Melbourne

In this course, participants will develop an understanding of the intuitive foundations of asset and investment valuation, and how alternative valuation techniques may be used in practice. This is part of a Specialization in corporate finance created in partnership between the University of Melbourne and Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon). View the MOOC promotional video here: http://tinyurl.com/h75pzt6...

SM
Jul 23, 2018

the videos were very interesting though they were a bit longer as compared to the other courses, making this course more challenging

SV
Nov 29, 2018

The content in this course is more interesting than that of the previous three. This was my favourite course in the specialization.

26 - 30 of 30 Reviews for Alternative Approaches to Valuation and Investment

By Dan

Dec 27, 2015

Excellent series of courses. Wish I had done a specialization and had more time to do a better job.

Perhaps I will do the Capstone project.

By Sangay T

Oct 22, 2020

Very Comprehensive course with practical examples

By Benedetto G

Jul 11, 2020

More models would be more useful.

By Abu Z

Oct 21, 2020

Good course overall.

But I wish there was more explanation, a bit natural lecture (not a written speech) and have some MS Excel examples.

The one thing I don't like, (all of Melbourne Uni courses 4/4) because the lecturer just talking like a ROBOT. Sorry

I am not getting the feeling like it is a lecture in a classroom.Its sound like a written speech and lots of time I loss my concentrate during the lecture.

By Lucas A G