Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

251 - 275 of 1,450 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Wang D

Nov 06, 2016

It is a inspiring course where people get some ideas on where to start on analytics in marketing. The idea provided in the course is also interesting. Good for those who are new to marketing with analytics. Upon completion, I would like to get some statistics courses to bring my ideas into real testable experiments. Besides, the session introducing the study on measure corporate value with their customer values is also inspiring. I do love this course! Thanks!

By Tom S

Feb 02, 2018

A great course. I was hoping to get a deeper dive by working on some case studies where I get to estimate CLV and customer using some statistical models and make some recommendations. Perhaps this will be part of the capstone project. I see a lot of value in using this to do intangible asset valuations such as customer bases. Using CLV analysis may enable me to ascribe a value to existing customer bases of an acquisition target and also estimating possible churns of these customers. Such analysis can be useful when planning the integration of the acquisition target and also for purchase price allocations where the purchase price is allocated to good will, intangible assets and tangible assets in the financial statements

By Anastasija R

Nov 25, 2016

I love this course. This course provided an overview of the field of analytics and I learned how to make informed business decisions.

By Freeman T

Nov 15, 2017

Excellent course for someone new in Business Analytics

By Eleonora G

Apr 03, 2017

Great course! I am the general manager of a small manufacture firm, it gave me insight to things I can do to improve in my work. I already did the RFM to my clients, so we can manage are resources to our clients base in the revenue that each of them give us.

By Rajesh S

Jan 15, 2017

This course has helped me understand customer analytics. Thanks to all and faculity members who created this course with passion.

Rajesh

By Rohit S

Sep 28, 2016

This is my first Course in Business Analytic . The course content is very Good and I enjoyed a lot and gained full satisfaction.

By saurabh

Oct 16, 2017

This course is designed with highly skilled faculties. The way they explains carry a lot of meaning in small format. One may easily understand without having any prior knowledge of this whole area.

By Randyka A K

Sep 10, 2017

Very insightful and interesting

By Fai C

May 26, 2017

It is a very interesting course with practical content. Love those real business examples. Highly recommend this course!

By Christine

Mar 09, 2017

Terrific

By Varun s

Apr 23, 2017

Amazing Course... helped a lot to understand the actual utilization of data and application of analytics in marketing...

By Suresh K K

Dec 26, 2017

All the lectures are easily understood and the applications of data that are mentioned helped a lot to understand the data in action. Overall this is a valuable course and would recommend it.

By Nathan K

Jan 19, 2018

Loved it! All the professors were great. Loved the examples and real world applications!

By SONGJIABAO

Apr 29, 2017

very mind expanding!

By Siva P

Apr 16, 2017

great class. definitely worth taking.

By Ajmal V

Sep 28, 2017

A valuable course .

By Tsz S W

Sep 21, 2017

What a wonderful course!

By Janice S J L

Jan 19, 2017

It tries to explains in the simplest form for you to understand

By Sai S R P M

Apr 17, 2017

Amazing course structure and videos! Got to learn a clear higher level picture of what customer analytics is!

By Tatiana F R

Oct 23, 2017

Great teachers, interesting content.

By Alexandra T

Dec 27, 2016

Interesting material taught by a seasoned faculty. Tests may have emphasized rote learning more than comprehension, however format of the course compensated by being designed for material absorption and further reading.

By Sarwar S

Jul 08, 2017

It's really a nice course which is being taught in a very efficient and interactive way.

By Roxanne H

Jul 09, 2017

I have had so much fun exploring the customer analytical side of the purchasing process and it has given me some great insight in how to objectively view store designs, to better obtain whom their largest target market is.

By abhijit s

Feb 11, 2018

its and excellent course..with a good flow of how things work and what are the application....