Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

Nov 15, 2016

Amazing course for even beginners in the field of customer analytics. Highly recommend to do this course for enhancing the analytical skills. Examples and case studies explains the concept very well.

276 - 300 of 1,506 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Anastasija R

Nov 25, 2016

I love this course. This course provided an overview of the field of analytics and I learned how to make informed business decisions.

By Vijaya L K

Jan 09, 2019

Really good introduction to how Customer analytics can drive business decisions.

Great examples and explanations by the instructors.

By Dhaval S

May 21, 2018

Fablous course! must must for marketing students and the people who are entering into data sceince and having a marketing background

By Rebekka G

Jun 11, 2017

This course have provided me with a lot of interesting and helpfull insight, and I will highly recommend everyone I know to take it.

By Kaustubh C D

Mar 08, 2019

This course really help me understand what customer analytics is. Gives good knowledge & future prediction for customer analytics.

By jeetendra s p

Feb 02, 2020

I learnt many things from this course, its also improve my analytical skills. and thanks a lot to help and support me for cousera.

By Sai S M

Oct 18, 2018

Really insightful course on how a business leader can make use of Analytics and how to unleash the power of customer centric data

By Peter A

Sep 15, 2016

A good overview of the most current best practices, technology and techniques in customer analysis and data analytics approaches.

By Rohit S

Sep 28, 2016

This is my first Course in Business Analytic . The course content is very Good and I enjoyed a lot and gained full satisfaction.

By Nestor V

Dec 07, 2015

Definetly it is an excelent introductory course to concepts, fundamentals and appliations of Customer Analytics. I recommend it.

By Mohammad A E M

May 28, 2017

This course was interesting and I find the contents very relevant to my work. However, the quiz are really difficult to pass :)

By Sai G S

Sep 15, 2016

Providing information about the important of the data & interpretation. Especially individual data tracking based on location

By Piyush A

Jun 06, 2016

Great course with some really usable models provided. I think there should be more hand-on cases but definitely a great value

By Nayan C

Oct 09, 2019

Great course focusing on minute details. Very helpful for persons who love business analytics and see that as their careers.

By Swinfield T H

Sep 06, 2019

I love the teaching and the way the course is designed. I do appreciate the video content. It makes it interesting to watch.

By Farida A

Nov 11, 2018

Awesome course! Very insightful and I learned so much! The professors were also really great at explaining all the concepts!

By Ajay S

Oct 23, 2017

Graph examples should be picked up from the begnning instead of giving a pre-prepared graphic example.

I enjoyed this course.

By Nikhita P

Aug 29, 2018

it would help if all the topics came with additional information links or papers which might close the loop of information.

By Kajol K

Aug 24, 2017

I really liked this course. the structure of this course is good, specially while give practical examples of the companies.

By Eric G

Jun 11, 2017

Easy to understand and gives great insight. A bit low on applying the knowledge, but that comes in later courses I presume.

By Fatin F Z

Aug 08, 2016

Great insights and flow of information are taught in a manner that is easily understood by executive to C-level personnels.

By Maria E G

Dec 10, 2015

Customer Analytics is a great course really well presented by Wharton teachers. All terms really well explained. Thank you.

By Mohammad A

Dec 06, 2019

Excellent course about business & customer analytics especially for beginners, instructors were very good and professional

By Tejas R D

Nov 24, 2015

Well crafted and good content. Very helpful in learning the business thinking that needs to be done with all the analysis.

By Carlos E

Oct 07, 2019

The first and second week's audio wasn't great but the content and overall lessons throughout the course was outstanding.