Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

26 - 50 of 1,445 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Shubhankar P

Jan 23, 2019

Really Amazing Course!

By Christian A M

Dec 14, 2018

Me pareció muy interesante la informacion, la teoria y los metodos de analisis de clientes.

By Ing. R

Jan 01, 2019

Great! This course is fantastic!

By Wenqi O

Dec 18, 2018

Super great class. The way that this course teaches me is interactive and stimilates a lot of personal thinking. Also the structure of the course is super lean and clear.

By Honey H S

Jan 06, 2019

Right now, I'm working on how to apply this to our company which is a re-seller of mostly corporate needs such as laptops, switches, routers down to the office supplies needed using telemarketing method of sales. With a family-run management, it is difficult to get the management on board about the benefits of data gathering and data exploration as of the moment but I hope to present a way so I could let them see the benefits of data analytics

By Vijaya L K

Jan 09, 2019

Really good introduction to how Customer analytics can drive business decisions.

Great examples and explanations by the instructors.

By Hamed A S

Jan 11, 2019

It is quite difficult, I had to read the materials more than once in order to pass! I think it could have been much better if the materials were more powerpoint slide rather than links.

By Вахбе М И

Jan 10, 2019

Very good course. It was a big pleasure to feel how new knowledge going trough me.

By Joseph O

Feb 22, 2019

This course is highly educational. The Instructors communicated effectively and i totally learnt new things

By 王冰玉

Feb 11, 2019

This course provides a logical system of customers analytics and a series of practical insights to apply theories into real problems. I like the analytics applied part in week 5 the best.

By Andres N

Feb 11, 2019

Pretty basic, so super helpful for people we are new at it.

By MariAn K

Feb 23, 2019

Instructors were very clear. Quiz difficulty was just right.

By DOROTHY S

Feb 15, 2019

Great course

By Nguyen N T

Feb 16, 2019

Highly recommended to those are busy and want to learn new great thing on Business Analytics, Customer Analytics!

By Andrea M

Feb 17, 2019

Great insight to understand how analytics is getting more and more important in marketing management

By Shrinithi S

Feb 26, 2019

Very effective and easy to understand and conceptualize.

By VISHNU V

Feb 28, 2019

good

By 方浩楠

Useful and great!

Good learning

By Edmund V

Feb 27, 2019

Great introductory course to get one thinking about customers and data. I'm really happy I started with this course as a foundation to course before digging deeper into statistics and programming (R & Python) bringing the bigger picture into focus.

By Dennis D J

Feb 10, 2019

Excellent engaging content, very enlightening.

By Wanxue X

Feb 10, 2019

Insightful information and those best practice business cases gave me a much deeper understanding of customer analytics. I have learnt a lot from this course which I truly believe that I can utilise them in my daily work. The quiz (some are quite difficult) really helped me to understand further of each topic. Highly recommend this course to who are interested in customer analytics or marketing analytics.

By 刘峰

Mar 04, 2019

The Customer Analysis course is very helpful to me. It not only allows me to learn how to describe, understand and develop the tools needed for analysis, such as questionnaires, but also the understanding of the customer's own dimensions. Thank you very much for the wonderful courses offered by the professor!

By Olusegun D O

Mar 06, 2019

Fantastic

By Kaustubh C D

Mar 08, 2019

This course really help me understand what customer analytics is. Gives good knowledge & future prediction for customer analytics.