Back to Create and Design Digital Products using Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create and Design Digital Products using Canva by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this course, you will create templates for digital products that you can sell in the marketplace using Canva. You will be able to incorporate a color scheme, images, and other design elements for aesthetically pleasing and sellable products. This course will include intermediate to advanced level skills using the free version of Canva. Creating high-quality digital products is the perfect way to showcase your design expertise and build a business without a large investment. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MI

Jun 13, 2022

Very good explained and presented. The tutor guides you step by step on your journey to upgrading your skills. I am very satisfied. It was very useful.

MS

Jun 12, 2021

is a best one for people who want to know from beginning.It willl give a clear idea of crating one design and using the canvas in good posibile way.

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for Create and Design Digital Products using Canva

By Moh. S A A A

Jun 28, 2022

I think this is very useful because it will create templates for digital products that can be sold on the market using Canva. will be able to combine color schemes, images and other design elements for an aesthetically pleasing and salable product. This course will cover intermediate to advanced skills using the free version of Canva. Creating high-quality digital products is the perfect way to demonstrate your design skills and build a business without a huge investment.

By ANDIKA S A P

Jun 28, 2022

Create and design digital products using Canva provides features and content in a clear and straightforward manner. The material presented is only basic in the design of using Canva. The interesting thing about this course is getting a graduation certificate. Where to get it must complete some quizzes.

By Grace E

Apr 10, 2022

This course made me find out that I have interest and creativity in design at large. Whether product design, graphic design, book design or logo design. This course also helped me to improve my skills and create some projects to add to my portfolio.

By Cesar T C

Jan 7, 2022

If you want to get new design skills and simply using a free tool, this is a good place to start. After this course, your creativity is the limit, even if you use your new learning to make nice things for you or your family and friends.

By Htet H K W

Jul 5, 2022

Thank you so much for giving a chance to learn how to use canva efficiently and the way to prevent the design ideas. Your explanation is very clear and exact what you mean. It will be very grateful to give such a chance to us.

By Coral A

Sep 1, 2020

Great way to work on the project while following the instructions without having to use a second monitor. I like that the video pauses while you are on a different tab so you don't have to remember to pause the video manually.

By Esmeralda F

Jan 10, 2021

Non only will you learn to create an design your own digital products but you will also undrestand the way that you can protect your original designs, using the watermark you like!

By Maria-Magdalena I

Jun 14, 2022

By education t

Jun 13, 2021

By Ruth F

Sep 9, 2021

This guided project gave me ideas on what I can do more in Canva, and how I can use it as a medium in starting an online design business.

By Andra C

Oct 4, 2021

Great course! Straight to the point and very useful in teaching students how to use Canva trough the learning-by-doing method.

By Yana a

May 19, 2022

A​ course for complete beginners who want to start working on Canva projects. The course is very detailed and easy to follow.

By Kazeem B A

May 5, 2022

Every step of the project was easy to replicate and follow. An amazing teacher, clear voice and easy to understand terms.

By Лейла

Jan 28, 2021

It was very easy to follow and it is the first time when I created something simple and stylish! Thanks for this project!

By ANISA N R

Mar 6, 2021

I think this project network is fun to be able to put into practice what the instructor teaches. Thank you Coursera.

By Nancy C M M

Feb 6, 2021

I did not know how to protect my designs, and now I learn how to create beautiful things in canva using watermarks.

By Viyas B

May 31, 2022

i just want to talk this course is amazing, simple and easy to follow. thanks a lot for instructur and team

By Uno t E

Nov 10, 2020

One of the easiest project to follow. The instructor was very clear and precise! I would love to study more!

By PHAM V S

Aug 11, 2021

Love this course! I learnt sth new which support much for my in my current job. Thank you so much Stacey.

By Leontine K

Jan 30, 2022

teacher uses canva and show step by step what to do . very easy teacher. I will take all her courses

By Regina S

Aug 6, 2022

Thank you so very much. I can now go forward with designing products for digital downloads. :)

By Soeli F

May 14, 2022

e​xellent step-by-step instrtuctions. Thank you for your great work!

S​oeli Fortuna

By Arwa R

Dec 14, 2020

It was perfectly explained and guided. Thanks a lot

Wish to enroll in more of them.

By Mustafa A

Apr 20, 2021

I learn from this course I make my page on Facebook

www.facebook.com.mysalesways

By Siti N B O

Oct 26, 2020

Very easy to learn on how to create and design digital products by using Canva.