Back to Create a Financial Statement using Microsoft Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Financial Statement using Microsoft Excel by Coursera Project Network

4.4

By the end of this project, you will be able to complete a financial statement with Microsoft Excel, composed of a transactions page, profit and loss statement, and balance sheet. You will learn how to enter your business transactions and interpret the data presented in the profit and loss statement. You will also learn about the components of a balance sheet and will have a better understanding of how a financial statement can be used to help track and present financial information for your company....

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Create a Financial Statement using Microsoft Excel

By Robert S

Aug 11, 2022

E​xcellent course, well structured and easy to follow.

By Ahmed E

Jul 1, 2022

Because my purpose was to learn and use it

By Usama A

Apr 22, 2022

great

By ABDUL R

Jun 23, 2022

Good

By Neha

Jul 17, 2022

By Noah C

Nov 15, 2021

This is my second course from Paula. I like her a lot. She covers considerable amount of material in a short amount of time. I acknowledge this is an intermediate course so it moves quicker than her basic formulas and functions intro. Some of the formulas were a little hard to follow at times. I might suggest a bit more review of the sum ifs formula, for example, or perhaps what the excel formula terms (range and criteria and anchoring) mean. That said, I will continue to take more from her!

By Nikita K

Jun 30, 2022

It is a great program . It can become more better if the test level is difficult and it would be more better if it has some assigment. It will help to practise as excel is something that need practise. More practise more understanding.

By Aswathy K P

Jun 30, 2022

It is a simple course that you would understand with simple language (english). Very well constructed course. Good experience.

By Mohammed N U K

Jul 4, 2022

Thanks

By Sónia B

Jul 25, 2022

I can't access the file, I tried all the help I found and nothing. It's not the first course I've come across like this, all those that don't provide another way to share the file should be deleted. And it's ridiculous that we can't unsubscribe.

By Suraj S R

May 30, 2022

I dont know why but in the beginning it was said I will, get a certificate but I am not able to find it.