Back to Getting Started in Google Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started in Google Analytics by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will learn how to connect your website to Google Analytics. You will be able to use Google Analytics to understand how your website is performing. You will become familiar with the Google Analytics interface and the standard reports to better understand your website audience. You will learn how to interpret this data to improve your website performance and effectiveness. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

KW
Oct 3, 2020

Was a great, short and simple course, covering all the basics of analytics of a website. Proper terms and slang were well explainer by the instructor. Overall, was a good course to start from.

CB
Jun 2, 2020

I loved. The experience of being able to remotely configure the entire platform is a tremendous help in maintaining interest in the concepts provided.

1 - 25 of 136 Reviews for Getting Started in Google Analytics

By Indira S

Jul 29, 2020

Only in the first part and already the video is outdated and does not match the updated google analytics dashboard that I am accessing through the cloud desktop.

By Scott H

Nov 15, 2020

Five minutes in and I'm completely lost due to Google portal being completely different than the course tells me it should be. It's useless and I cannot find my way around.

By Ma. A T

Oct 28, 2020

Kindly review the video set in Rhyme. We can't track what the instructor says because new users/account features are different from intructors demo account features.

By MD. M R

Jun 18, 2020

don' like this at all. most importantly Rhyme is a bad site for guidance project. it take huge time to load.

By DRUVJYOTI L

Sep 4, 2020

The course was very poorly structured. The instructor was very casual in her approach. I guess that's why Coursera is providing this course for free. There was minimal explanation of why we were doing something. I am really disappointed.

By Santosh K

Oct 24, 2020

The video seems outdated.. the options on google analytics have changed.. Was not possible to follow instructions on split screens...

By Marielle H C

Nov 5, 2020

This course is simple and is easy to understand. It's very good for beginners who want to know about google analytics. This course gives you an idea of how it works but we need to practice a little more to become proficient, and that's fine. We have to (if knowledge and skills are what we're after). :D

By Abdul A B

Sep 26, 2020

Was a very comprehensive course and very informative as well, except for the interface where the cloud desktop was very small and not clear at all. If that could be fixed by creating two screens which could be switched, the guided project would be amazing

By Mustafa A

Jan 30, 2021

Make Social Media pages Like FaceBook , Instagram , Twitter that we invite more Friends for like ur page and Grow Up. 👍👍👍❤️💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺💜💖🌹🍃💞💝🌱🌷💐💕🌿🌱💓

YouTube : https://bit.ly/2PBEung

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MyTv786

By Krishna W

Oct 4, 2020

By Carlos B

Jun 2, 2020

By ashton t

Sep 16, 2020

A very basic overview that is straightforward and easy to understand and can be accomplished quickly to get a start for your web analytics.

By Yogi H C

Sep 9, 2020

The instructor has done a really great job of guiding me. I personally thank her and especially coursera for this opportunity

By Benjamin M

Aug 14, 2020

Good course to understand the functionality and usage of Google Analytics for both personal and business purposes.

By Saud A

Sep 29, 2020

After this course, I am planning to learn more about Google Analytics and get its certificate from Google.

By Lee W X

Aug 28, 2020

very easy for understand, because my english so weak but I can understand all the information, thank you!!

By Walters R W

Oct 30, 2020

I'm excited to use google analytics for my current website. Very good course. Highly recommended.

By mansoor u H

Jul 11, 2020

Sequence of the course was clear and explained effectively in simple words which created interest

By Zubair G

Sep 14, 2020

Amazing Experience,

Everything was explained in an extraordinary way.

Many thanks

Zubair Ghafoor

By Devi R A

Sep 12, 2020

The course is very easy to understand, yet need to be more explanation. Very recommended!

By Calle J

Sep 15, 2020

Excellent course, easy to follow giving a good overview of what Google Analytics can do.

By Deepto R

Jun 10, 2020

It was a great experience to learn Google Analytics with Coursera guided project.

By Dipen B

Sep 25, 2020

Feel awesome. Very helpful and learn so many things. Thank you for this course.

By Mary A C

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you so much, it is another worthwhile learning guided project.

By VANKAYALA H D

Jun 7, 2020

Good in explaining the concepts, thank you for the wonderful topic.