Back to Introduction to CRM with HubSpot

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to CRM with HubSpot by Coursera Project Network

In this project, we will develop and utilize a CRM in HubSpot and learn how to utilize our CRM to better grow and manage our business. HubSpot is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform that can improve all aspects of your business. The HubSpot CRM is a launching pad to all other customer-facing teams as it houses all customer data ranging from contact information to detailed communication logs. HubSpot allows you to incorporate your sales, marketing, and customer service processes into one, all-inclusive platform with their CRM as the foundation. With its user friendly features, HubSpot allows you to easily manage and grow your customers as well as improve your business relationship with existing customers. Best of all, HubSpot’s CRM is completely free! With “Grow Better” as their mantra, HubSpot has mastered the CRM game. Also, as a platform, HubSpot is able to easily sync and work with other platforms which allows you to incorporate every aspect of your business to better streamline and manage your company. HubSpot is an invaluable tool that is sure to improve your company’s growth, productivity, and brand! Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MD

Oct 18, 2020

I wish that this guided project would be longer and more detailed but this project really helped me a lot in learning the basics of hubspot. This is a good start for me

JB

Oct 18, 2020

The course gave me an initial understanding of how Hubspot works and gain confidence in using it on my small business as well as in my VIrtual Assistance venture.

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for Introduction to CRM with HubSpot

By Patricia S

Jun 27, 2020

esta bien explicado

estaria mejor si sacaran una propuesta en español tambien

me falta saber como importar datos al crm de un excell o de los contactos de google, por ejemplo

By Khandaker M A

Jul 20, 2020

The way Ms. Abby explained the topic was really admirable. Definitely, it's a good course for those who want to enrich their software related skills on different topics (in this case, it's HR). I would also like to do more courses from this topic & further more courses from this instructor. It's a pleasure for me to do this course. Thank you!

By Mario R D

Aug 19, 2020

Great

By tale p

Jun 28, 2020

good

By Jorge S

Jun 14, 2020

Pretty straight foward. It would be helpfull if she opens a platform with data to understand how reports and other features are shown if we work with this CRM.

By PALAK S

Aug 21, 2020

The instructor kept the work simple enough that even a beginner like me was able to understand and grasp the concepts.

By ANKUR K

Sep 06, 2020

a brief and crisp introduction to all the major features of Hubspot CRM

By Ankit b

Jun 18, 2020

good project

By Lucas M O

Jun 27, 2020

Yes, it's just an introduction, but I hardly could say I've made a real project here

By Pavithra