Back to Python for Data Visualization: Matplotlib & Seaborn

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python for Data Visualization: Matplotlib & Seaborn by Coursera Project Network

In this hands-on project, we will understand the fundamentals of data visualization with Python and leverage the power of two important python libraries known as Matplotlib and seaborn. We will learn how to generate line plots, scatterplots, histograms, distribution plot, 3D plots, pie charts, pair plots, countplots and many more! Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

LA
Sep 11, 2021

I liked the concise (not replete) course delivery. I would suggest thought that the exercises be conducted using Colab instead of the built-in Ryder.

NS
Feb 23, 2021

Great instructor and project. The third one with this instructor, will definitely be taking more.

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Python for Data Visualization: Matplotlib & Seaborn

By lee a

Sep 12, 2021

By Nicholas S

Feb 24, 2021

By Mustak A

Apr 17, 2021

In one word superb overview and explanation.And I loved mini challenges idea

By Daisy L

Jul 9, 2021

Very clear, but also very surface-level

By Georgi S