Back to Create a Virtual Classroom using Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Virtual Classroom using Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will have created a virtual classroom that will engage your students during virtual learning or as a more engaging way to encourage practice at home. Teaching is constantly evolving. As we learn more about our students, we uncover new ways to ensure that they are not just learning - they are thriving. When we can connect our tech-savvy students to tech-connected learning, while also providing greater visual appeal, our students are more likely to enjoy learning. We can also encourage them to become lifelong learners as we connect them to the many tools and resources that are available at their fingertips online. *You will need a free Google account in order to complete this project....

GS
Aug 22, 2020

I'm very thankful to Coursera team for providing such a wonderful courses. It's very informative and helpful for teachers for conducting online classrooms in this pandemic situation

MJ
Nov 15, 2020

I find this very useful for homeschooling. I would love to share it with my fellow homeschoolers or better yet start my own virtual classes. Great Project!

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Create a Virtual Classroom using Google Slides

By Yashdeep v

Aug 21, 2020

Excellent

By Sarah A O

Sep 11, 2020

Great. Enjoyed working on this project. Looking forward to more.

By SUMAIRA A K

Sep 21, 2020

good

By Tajibayeva Z

Aug 23, 2020

Assalomu alaykum! Dastur ishtirokchilari va ustozlardan juda minnatdorman. Biz o`qituvchilar uchun mana shunday aktiv mavzularda kurslar bo`lgani bizning yanada rivojlanishimizga hissa qo`shadi. biz uchun bu haqiqiy master class bo`ldi. Ayniqsa karantin davrida oilaviy sharoyitda ham shug`ullansa bo`ladigan ajoyib dars bo`ldi. RAXMAT!!!

By Marlene W

Dec 16, 2020

This was very easy to understand the course. I have learnt things that I didn't know exist on google classroom. I would recommend anyone to learn whether for personal reasons or for work-related reasons.

By GANDAM A S

Aug 23, 2020

By Ma. T J

Nov 15, 2020

By Brighid C

Dec 5, 2020

Thank you for a great course Rachel. Content was useful, the course was concise and it was great being able to try out Rhyme.

By Rosemarie S

Nov 30, 2020

I enjoyed doing this course. I stay on to complete additional work I had. I mastered this level.

By Nikita U

Sep 30, 2020

IT WAS a VERY INFORMATIVE ENGAGING AND INTERESTING SESSION!!!!

By Troy B R

Nov 30, 2020

Very well thought out. Great use of tips and tricks.

By Hajra K

Nov 19, 2020

very easy to understand AND learn

By S D

Oct 1, 2020

it is very interesting to learn

By Dina M A E

By karl r

Oct 31, 2020

By Roene A P G

Nov 19, 2020

Just what I need! I hope you can go deeper and broader!