Back to Assets in Accounting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Assets in Accounting by Intuit

4.0

In this second course, you will dive deeper into the world of bookkeeping and focus on accounting for assets. If you are familiar with bookkeeping basics, such as double entry accounting, you are ready for this course. You will gain an understanding of common asset types, learn how to account for inventory, calculate cost of goods sold, and work with Property, Plant, and Equipment (PP&E). Upon completing this course, you will use your new knowledge of assets to record transactions and produce financial statements for increasingly complex business situations. By the end of this course, you will be able to: -Summarize the common types of assets a business may have -Describe the importance of control over inventory -Outline how depreciation expense is reported on an income statement -Illustrate how transactions can be recorded in terms of the resulting change in the elements of the accounting equation. Course 1 Bookkeeper Basics, or the equivalent, is a recommended prerequisite for this course....

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Assets in Accounting

By Sara C

Jun 23, 2021

There were some glitches where I answered questions correctly on the quizzes but I was told I was incorrect. Also, some questions didn't actually specify which answer they were looking for. Or, in what format they wanted, comma necessary in an answer, $ sign, etc, and I was marked incorrectly. I put a lot of hard work into this course and it was frustrating to see that I "failed" a quiz when in actuality I passed it.

By Shamshad A

Jul 11, 2021

not easy to pass.

By Sara L

Jul 13, 2021

I wish this showed more explanations or feedback on the correct answers.

By Lenora W

Jul 19, 2021

There are a lot of errors made in this course, especially when it comes to the material provided and answers to the quizzes and the workbooks you need to do before the last test of each section. It just appears that this was just thrown together and not proofread for errors. It has been very frustrating that the students are paying for this and all the errors.

In my honest opinion, I would tell others to not waste their money. To just get a Bookkeeper Certification from NACPB or the AIPB.

By Nicole N

Jul 27, 2021

Lots of errors and typo's in the course, not sure who put this online without proofreading it but Intuit should get on this or pull the course. Not effective.

By jaynish m

Jul 25, 2021

It's really a Value For Money and also assisted me in understanding the fundamentals of accounting, how to journalise the transactions and it makes you feel like you're in the real work environment. Amazing. American Education system is the BEST.

By omar.fatouh

Jul 22, 2021

G​reat and informative course!

By Tammi T

Jul 30, 2021

Very informative!

By MEIBOL L K

Jul 23, 2021

great course

By Joshua L

Jul 23, 2021

The directions to format entering numbers for answers is incorrectly given.

By Cassandra J

Jul 21, 2021

The case studies/spreadsheet activities lack any sort of feedback or grading but are necessary to pass the following quiz which makes it frustrating because as someone else stated on here " you don't know what you don't know" so for someone learning who is most likely going to make a mistake some feedback is necessary.

By Paula L

Jul 29, 2021

None of this actually helps me with my bookkeeping work I currently do. I need formulas provided to me in order to solve for current amounts and the case study was very confusing.

By Sheena M

Jul 29, 2021

The grading is very much off. It constantly mark problems wrong when they are correct. I should get a refund. Not worth $49