Back to Adaptability and Resiliency

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adaptability and Resiliency by University of California, Davis

To survive in today’s constantly changing business landscape requires being comfortable in uncertainty. Adaptability is what allows people and businesses to solve problems, overcome challenges and move back from the edge of attrition to the more stable ground of relevance. Adaptability is everything. — Jeff Boss, Forbes Adaptability refers to your ability change your actions, course, or approach in order to suit different conditions or environments. Adaptability implies a sense of personal choice, of purposefully navigating—rather than being driven by—changing circumstances. Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. Resilience gives you the ability to bounce forward with new insights and learning you can carry into the future. Both adaptability and resilience include the ability to assess an evolving situation from multiple perspectives, to shift thinking and viewpoint, and to choose the best response. Adaptable people flourish amidst chaos while inflexible people flounder. Adapters find openings in situations where others only see closure. This 4-module course will give you knowledge and tools to become more adaptable and resilient in your workplace and in your life....

JV
Mar 23, 2021

I highly recommend professionals to take this course. It has helped me a lot in improving self-awareness, managing emotions, how to be a better listener and growing my network.

DN
Mar 11, 2021

This course is very useful and interesting. I like it. I wrote long enough about my reflection on the last session of this course. Let's read it.

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Adaptability and Resiliency

By Jack C

Apr 20, 2021

Knowledge in this class helps to raise productivity, adapt to new environment and increase resilience to hard times. I wish there were more practices, as it sounds like a rush to catch the phases and quotes.

By Judith M V

Mar 24, 2021

By Dyonesia R N

Mar 11, 2021

By Agus R

Mar 5, 2021

It is a great course with many valuable lessons.

By Indra S

Feb 17, 2021

Practical, relevant and eye opening course!

By Tri W P

Mar 23, 2021

very motivated .. i like this topic somuch

By Edbert C