Back to Advanced Deployment Scenarios with TensorFlow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Deployment Scenarios with TensorFlow by DeepLearning.AI

Bringing a machine learning model into the real world involves a lot more than just modeling. This Specialization will teach you how to navigate various deployment scenarios and use data more effectively to train your model. In this final course, you’ll explore four different scenarios you’ll encounter when deploying models. You’ll be introduced to TensorFlow Serving, a technology that lets you do inference over the web. You’ll move on to TensorFlow Hub, a repository of models that you can use for transfer learning. Then you’ll use TensorBoard to evaluate and understand how your models work, as well as share your model metadata with others. Finally, you’ll explore federated learning and how you can retrain deployed models with user data while maintaining data privacy. This Specialization builds upon our TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend that you take the TensorFlow in Practice Specialization first. To develop a deeper, foundational understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

DR
Jun 6, 2020

Enjoyed this specialization as much as I did the Tensorflow in practice. Thank you Laurence Moroney and Andrew Ng for getting these cool topics to all of us, so we can contribute back to community.

DB

Great work and I highly recommend this course/specialization! Good job of inserting needed edits to update what's happening in real time.

1 - 25 of 33 Reviews for Advanced Deployment Scenarios with TensorFlow

By seyed r m

Feb 13, 2020

I found this course to be a great introduction to the wide range of features provided by TensorFlow in the context of (i) model serving (ii) sharing models (iii) tensor board and (iv) federated learning. It provided me with an opportunity to focus my attention on these topics, to form a holistic view of the subjects rather than randomly reading documentation on an adhoc basis. Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping the length of the videos short and concise.

By Michael

Feb 14, 2020

Enjoyed the course, the balance between the quiz and the practicals well set. It gives you a ran of your money. Plus people who are helpful like Alexander Ivanov. Who helped everyone especially for the week 2 assignment. I learned a lot and will use it to my best interest to also help others. Thank you team. Maybe the mentors need to contribute more. It would add more value.

By Sayak P

Feb 12, 2020

I absolutely enjoyed the entire specialization and here's why - I find it easier to understand stuff with readable code and all of the courses in this specialization contain a ton of useful and effective code snippets. Besides that, the courses have tons of commentary about common practicalities.

By Martín C

Jun 12, 2020

¡Excelente curso! Recomendado para quienes quieren estar informado sobre los aspectos más avanzados y modernos de TensorFlow. ¡Recomendado!

Excellent course! Recommended for those who want to be informed about the most advanced and modern aspects of TensorFlow. Recommended!

By AKSHAY K C

Apr 13, 2020

Another really good course by the instructor to end the course enlightening on the recent concepts of TensorFlow Serving, TensorFlow hub, TensorBoard, and Federated Learning. Kudos to the entire team for coming up with such a good course on advanced concepts.

By Okta F S

Oct 3, 2020

This is very cool course. We will learn a lot about how to serving our model, publish our model to tensorflow hub, how to using tensorboard with callback, and also we will learn about advance topic federated learning and how to use the API on tensorflow.

By Dan R

Jun 7, 2020

By David W B

By Ernesto C

Mar 24, 2020

Very clear, the pace is right, content is very interesting and classes are engaging. What else is to desire? :)

By Adrian P S

Mar 8, 2020

ver good course to get first insights for orientation and later deep dives. I like it very much!

By Moustafa A S

Jul 5, 2020

great course for utilities to enhance the training and deployment experience

By Pachi C

Apr 12, 2020

Fantastic course, very recomendable for advanced TensorFlow applications!!!

By Muhammad S

May 3, 2020

Very practical and advanced topics taught in easily understandable way.

By Chun Y Y

Mar 31, 2020

Many useful stuffs if you want to move for Tensorflow or AI Deployment

By Muhammad A

Dec 2, 2020

If you want to learn extra libraries of tensorflow then take this

By Angshuman S

May 16, 2020

Awesome course for the using and application of Machine learning

By Jonathan M

Jun 5, 2020

Excellent course, thank you Laurence and Andrew!

By Chow K M

Aug 13, 2020

Exposure to relevant technologies available.

By divya p p

Aug 11, 2020

Excellent presentation of advanced topics.

By amadou d

Oct 25, 2020

Excellent! Fantastic! Thank You!

By Mr. J

May 7, 2020

Top Notch Great Code Samples.

By Ventseslav V