Back to Auditing II: The Practice of Auditing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Auditing II: The Practice of Auditing by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course provides a continuation of the intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society begun in Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing. It focuses on a conceptual framework that is applied by audit professionals to assess, evaluate, and manage audit risks and evidence....

JL

Jan 29, 2019

It is the best course for auditors that definitely will add value in their auditing profession.

DD

Oct 16, 2019

excellent course, learnt a lot as every topic thought was very essential to me and my work

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Auditing II: The Practice of Auditing

By Johry L

Jan 29, 2019

By Youssef M H

Oct 12, 2019

This course is one of the best sources that I've benefited from it, I've learned the main purpose of the audit and the general meaning of the conceptual audit process.

I would like to thank each person worked and helped to make this content, and I would like to thank specifically Dr.Mark E. Peecher for his great effort to teach and simplify the content for each student to help us academically and professionally

By Mary M

ok

By DANIEL L D

By Rati M

Nov 18, 2019

Peer review checking must be relook. depending on people to check your assignment is itself is a task