Back to Career planning: Your career, your life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: Your career, your life by Macquarie University

Are you satisfied with your career? Where do you see yourself in the future? No matter where you are on your professional journey, careful planning will help you reach your goals. This course will help you adapt to rapidly evolving job markets by enhancing your self-knowledge and confidence to explore wider career opportunities. You will create a career development plan, encompassing your career goals, skills and knowledge development for your current and future jobs, and learn how to make the most of your strengths, talents, and experience. You’ll receive valuable guidance based on practical suggestions, theoretical models and current empirical evidence. Via structured learning activities you will gain an appreciation that career planning and management is an ongoing, rewarding process of assessing career identity, setting new learning goals and career visions, and celebrating accomplishments as you develop....

BD
Oct 18, 2020

The knowledge acquired in this course has given me great insights, it's really never too late to build a successful career path as long as one is ready to learn and adapt to changes in life

J
Nov 20, 2020

This course made me realize that having a successful career path is not linear. Instead, we should invest in broadening our skillset.

1 - 24 of 24 Reviews for Career planning: Your career, your life

By Gilbert C

Jan 4, 2020

Good but very basic introduction to career planning you could get from most books on the market. It's a holistic course that incorporates modules on career planning, networking, applying for jobs and how to fit into work culture, which are all important to to getting and keeping a job. However, given the title I was hoping to get a more in-depth lesson at just the career planning stage. The course is also primarily built for corporate jobs, which may or may not be pertinent to you.

By Onkar G

Jul 25, 2020

its a best course to me .learn to best career.we learn lot of valuable things.

By Ana R

Mar 22, 2020

Very insightful, with up-to-date content and practical approach. I don't feel I spent time studying lot's of theory that I wouldn't use on real-work situation. On the contrary, while I was running through the course content, lot's of ideas pumped out my mind and I can't wait to start applying this new ideas.

By Bernard D V

Mar 15, 2020

Some nice advices about career management, mostly within the corporate world. A lot of good recommendations and ideas. If you want to learn how to differentiate yourself with some simple advices (from job search to promotion in a workplace), this course is for you.

By Belinda M D

Oct 19, 2020

By Jessa I

Nov 21, 2020

By Heather A

Aug 19, 2020

The information was timely and valuable. It was presented in a way that made it easy for me to understand and complete.

By Gaurav G

Jul 1, 2020

Wonderful course.Very well taught and have up to the mark information.

By Mohannad A

This is a great course. Thank you very much

By QAMURANE

Jun 26, 2020

I have learned so much during this course

By SIRAJUM M

Aug 15, 2020

NOW I CAN CHOOSE GOOD CAREER FOR LIFE

By Dr. S M

Jun 21, 2020

Great course. Amazing faculty

By Snehal S T

Sep 20, 2020

Learning was very useful.

By Lucille H

Jun 4, 2020

THANKS

By Amit D

Sep 22, 2020

Good

By Mona A A

Aug 25, 2020

good

By GUEVARA, R D

Aug 11, 2020

This is helpful to guide people who want to rechannel self on their careers

By Sangita S

Apr 29, 2020

The course was fantastic and have learned so many new things.

By ADARABIOYO B A