Back to Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills by University of Michigan

The purpose of this course is to improve feedback, clinical teaching, and assessment of clinical skills....

NW

Aug 04, 2017

I'm only on week 4 but I have enjoyed the concepts and will be incorporating them into my practice and teaching. I like the RIME method and the idea of shared ownership of the patients.

SA

Feb 02, 2019

Wonderful course with sufficient focus on examples and scenarios for different types of feedback techniques to medical professionals suited to their personalities

1 - 25 of 44 Reviews for Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills

By Raymond

Nov 06, 2018

Great course, I would like to purchase Certificate but there seems there to be no option to. Kindly advise. Thanks!

By Bakhrom K B

Aug 04, 2017

Excellent!!! I would recommend offering certification.

By ladan

Apr 18, 2019

'the content is interesting. But the course providers claim inaccurately that learners can obtain a certificate by the end of the curse. This is not correct as there is no certificate. not professional.

By Kavitha A K

Mar 02, 2017

it is an excellent course . very informative , recommended to all teachers involved in hospital based teaching

By Nikki M

Dec 18, 2017

Excellent course

By 米睿

Jun 20, 2018

very impressive

By Chilung L

Mar 13, 2018

It was very invigorating and knowledgeful.

By Christopher C

May 23, 2017

Would like a Certificate Option.

By Vennela B

Mar 25, 2017

Excellent course for any clinician

By MeeFung H

May 21, 2017

Great lesson!

By Monika M

Nov 16, 2017

very good learning program

By Arvind M

Apr 06, 2018

It is unique course. We lack proper methods to pass on clinical teaching. It will help us teach effectively even in a busy setting of outpatients and inpatients.

By César C M

Nov 22, 2016

Great course and great information very useful

By Yury F B M

Jan 19, 2017

excellent

By Sherif A M W M A

Feb 02, 2019

By Christine C C

Nov 12, 2017

Excellent course in all aspects!

By nicola a w

Jul 30, 2019

very informative

By Domenica T

Aug 05, 2017

Well organized and good implementation of video examples to illustrate the concepts.

By Parvathy R

Nov 22, 2018

A very good course. I would recommend it for all doctors who practice hospital medicine.

By Sadhna L

May 27, 2019

It was nice to complete the whole course of teaching and assessing learning skills

By subhash S

Dec 15, 2018

Great mentors. Great course.

By Diana Q G

Sep 13, 2018

It's an excellent course, teaches you how to teach in a hospital environment. Totally worth it.