Back to Getting Started with Azure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Azure by LearnQuest

4.4

This course in an introduction to Microsoft Azure services. Students will gain familiarity with core Azure topics and practice implementation of infrastructure components....

RB

May 16, 2020

I find this is an excellent course and very much useful for my Organizations initiative of Azure Lift and Shift of the legacy medical imaging applications. Course content had good breadth and depth.

JD

Sep 02, 2020

The course covered the essential information for familiarizing with how Azure works and is configured. The introduction to Azure PowerShell, CLI, and portal were very helpful.

1 - 25 of 54 Reviews for Getting Started with Azure

By Bhavik C K

May 08, 2020

Course is more on reading, ideally it should be more practical exercise like you actually create Resources, VMs, apply policies locks etc etc.

By Aires M

Jun 21, 2020

The course itself is fine. What I didn't like was that most of the content was publicly available material from Mifcrosoft to read while I was expecting more guided content and videos created specially for the course.

By XIAOCUI Z

Jun 08, 2020

so many documents with less videos

By Ravi K B

May 16, 2020

By Jeff D

Sep 02, 2020

By Nikhil D

Aug 01, 2020

This course really helps me in understanding the fundamental concepts of Azure.

Thanks to instructor,learnquest and coursera in helping me achieving this feet.

By Diego V Z

Aug 06, 2020

Todos os conceitos basicos de Azure estão aqui, além da possibilidade de se aprofundar mais e mais com os materiais e links em cada uma das lições.

By G P

Jul 22, 2020

Its a nice course. I am started with Azure LearnQuest certification. To improve my knowledge utilizing like this in free time.

By Shivani S

Aug 14, 2020

I am so glad to complete this course and The content provided is simple and understandable.

By Muhammad A

Jul 12, 2020

Great course. Gave me a lot of information and guidance about my career in Microsoft Azure

By Jaisson A V S

Jun 25, 2020

Excelente curso, da una vista general sobre Azure, funciones, seguridad entre otras

By Mohammad A

Jun 28, 2020

thanks alot for this course now i understand what is the microsoft azure

By SARITA G P

Jun 24, 2020

I would recommend this course to get clear your concepts on cloud.

By Ciro J F S

Aug 31, 2020

Excellent course.. I am excited to keep learning Azure! Thanks

By ABIODUN I O

Jun 07, 2020

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend this course

By Kriuthika.S

Jul 18, 2020

GOOD COURSE .As a beginner Im able to know more about Azure

By Hrushikesh P

Sep 06, 2020

Course content is best and very basic best for beginners !

By Nikita

Jun 24, 2020

it was great experience of learning from LearnQuest.

By Lebogang B

Aug 03, 2020

Great knowledgeable course for starting with Azure

By Gajapathi R

Sep 12, 2020

it was very help full to increase carrier part

By Kamanda A

Jul 02, 2020

I had so much fun getting started with Azure

By Kapil D

Sep 07, 2020

So useful and easy to learn..go for it

By Harshith C S

Aug 25, 2020

Thank you for the knowledge!!!

By SYED M A