Back to Training and Learning Programs for Volunteer Community Health Workers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Training and Learning Programs for Volunteer Community Health Workers by Johns Hopkins University

Volunteer community health workers (CHWs) are a major strategy for increasing access to and coverage of basic health interventions. Our village health worker training course reviews the process of training and continuing education of CHWs as an important component of involving communities in their own health service delivery. Participants will be guided through the steps of planning training and continuing education activities for village volunteers. The course draws on real-life examples from community-directed onchocerciasis control, village health worker programs, community case management efforts, peer educators programs and patent medicine vendor training programs, to name a few....

AO

May 26, 2019

I've been looking for a great TOT training as a public health professional. Thanks to the course coordinators for this well packaged program.

MH

Feb 19, 2019

very informative and practical course. especially when it comes to assessing the training needs and evaluation process. Thank you again

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Training and Learning Programs for Volunteer Community Health Workers

By Mohammed S M H

Feb 19, 2019

By JOHN Q

Jul 18, 2017

Interesting and usable course for anyone who organized volunteer health workers in any setting.

By Luis F B A

Jul 20, 2017

Very practical and complete. Relevant and totally recommended

By Emily B

Oct 28, 2017

This course is fabulous if you have any intention of helping to train community health workers anywhere in the globe. Highly recommend.

By Shahzad S

Oct 12, 2017

This is an amazing site for learner.

By MAKARANON W

Nov 14, 2018

I have this course from my interesting , I have not much basic about Health Workers,Health Care and took a class as a hobby.I like it very much,the contents are easy to understand but I got stuck with an assignment because my language is not good enough.Thanks so much for a very good class.

By Ayobami O

May 26, 2019

By Tommys J G G

Jun 11, 2019

This course has allowed me to plan better the projects for different non-profit organizations I support. The SMART approach to planning explained in the course has also been already of great significance for me in my personal and professional life. God Bless You All!

By Laniyan I

Aug 11, 2019

I love this course. It has built my capacity and knowledge.

By Chris J

Jan 31, 2018

Excellent course with insightful guidance and practical assignments.

By Odiaka I P

Apr 28, 2019

nice

By Yasmin S

Jul 25, 2019

love the content, but the review of this class has been problematic. I submitted my final assignment long before the deadline but never had any peers review according to the site, but apparently I had completed the course and passed only the site didn't show that for 4 days! Why the delay?