Back to Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases by University of Pennsylvania

This course offers an introduction to the U.S. Constitution and landmark Supreme Court cases interpreting it. It explores the Constitution’s origins, its amendment over the years, and methods of constitutional interpretation. Topics include the nature and structure of the federal government, the powers of the federal government, and individual rights....

GS
Jun 20, 2020

This course was very didactic and easy to understand. I liked the way that the different theories about each subject were presented, allowing me to build my own opinion and perspective on each matter.

JG
Aug 5, 2021

This course was very helpful and informative. I enjoyed the information and the knowledge I retained. I believe this course would educated an individual (Layman) not knowledgeable in legal profession.

126 - 150 of 288 Reviews for Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases

By Karen P

Apr 26, 2018

Very informative and easy to follow. Considering the current events going on in the United States, this class is a must.

By kevin d

Jul 5, 2021

Well designed and presented overview of key Constitutional principles. For beginners, also the right amount of detail.

By Henry J A T

May 15, 2016

As a foreign student i can only say that this course is an excellent way to learn about how justice is a living thing.

By Daniel A D

Nov 20, 2020

So much information compacted into this short course - both interesting and informative, especially in today's world.

By Tonia C

Apr 21, 2020

I found this course to be stimulating. I am able apply my knowledge to what is presently happening in our government.

By Guy G

May 24, 2017

Very enlightening introductory constitutional law course. Great professor with deep insights! Never a boring moment!

By Young W

Aug 3, 2020

just realized how little i know about Constitutional and how much i learned through this course. Thanks a million !

By John B

Aug 20, 2017

Easily the best Coursera course I have ever taken. Excellent content, excellent pedagogy. Brilliant professor.

By Rolando A

Feb 3, 2021

Excellent introduction to the origins of the US Constitution, its evolution, and the tensions in the case law.

By Sarah R

Jan 29, 2019

I loved this class! It was super interesting and the professor was really enthusiastic about the content.

By Yong S

Apr 21, 2020

excellent overview of the American Constitution and its ramifications in light of important court cases.

By Melanie R P

Apr 24, 2021

I really enjoyed learning more about our country. Hope more classes like this become available soon.

By John B

Dec 20, 2016

Very good overview of the history of the US constitution and great discussions. Very interesting.

By Yank A d O B

Aug 23, 2020

curso surpreendente, superou a expectativas e agregou demais, trazendo sempre reflexão. Obrigada

By Mitrovic S

Feb 5, 2021

A concise and well explained course. I have gained a better knowledge of the US Constitution.

By Jaime D W

Oct 22, 2020

The material seemed comprehensive for an introductory curriculum, unbiased and very engaging.

By Madi P

Jun 23, 2020

This was a great course to learn about the US Constitution and important Supreme Court cases.

By Peggy R

Aug 2, 2020

I enjoyed this course! His explanation of some key Supreme Court decisions was enlightening.

By Stephanie T

Oct 8, 2018

Excellently presented beginners con law class. Great links to additional learning resources.

By Gail M

Oct 16, 2016

Enjoyed this course very much. Looked forward to every session. More from Prof. Roosevelt!

By Anna G

Jul 9, 2020

Great course, great lectures, really enjoyed it. Very talented and thoughtful professor.

By Jeanette W

Jun 18, 2021

Learned a lot about the constitution and how the supreme courts rule. very interesting!

By Gerardo P D

Mar 3, 2018

Very useful to understand the origin of the constitution and its historical foundations

By rahul m

Jun 29, 2019

Very Interesting and I learned a lot to supplement my AP Government and Politics Exam

By Si Z

Nov 7, 2021

V​ery informatvie, organized and thought provoking course. Glad I took this course.