Back to Data Analysis and Reporting in SAS Visual Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis and Reporting in SAS Visual Analytics by SAS

In this course, you learn how to use SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya to modify data for analysis, perform data discovery and analysis, and create interactive reports....

HM

Jul 12, 2020

It was helpful to do this course as I was retrenchened in this Covid-19. I wanna do more to boost my experience.\n\nThanks

Jul 02, 2020

This course gave a good understanding of how to make and visualize reports. I found the course longer than expected.

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Data Analysis and Reporting in SAS Visual Analytics

By Reynolds D

Apr 19, 2020

An excellent course and created a huge interest in working with the reports..!

By Pratyush A

Jul 27, 2020

Excellent course with great examples. Really makes us do the work and it has answers for guidance. The Quizzes should hold marks. And the final quizzes should be difficult. But the course is excellent.

By Cesar O P R

Sep 16, 2020

An excellent resource to begin with dashboards in SAS Visual Analytics. With the first two courses of the specialization I was able to design my own dashboard.

By Hlompho M

Jul 12, 2020

Thanks

By Susmita S

Jul 02, 2020

By Prof. A L

Apr 24, 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience of understanding and using SAS VA.

Regards

Archana Lakhe

By BOREM V R

Aug 08, 2020

This Course taught me how to make interactive reports which are eye-catching and crisp.

By Kartik K

Aug 26, 2020

An equal and, a right step. Ahead the first one.

By Alya A

Clear, Engaging practice hands on Practices

By Sunil K

Jun 06, 2020

Informative and Practical Approach.

By SHIRAZ H

Mar 31, 2020

good course with excellent content.

By Saeed U R

By ANDRES F C

great

By Kosana V R M

Jun 05, 2020

The Lecturer of the course is very thorough in her knowledge. But it is difficult to comprehend her language and she goes too fast, making it very difficult to grasp the subject. I had to see the videos three to four times to grasp the topics and contents. Otherwise, the contents are very good and useful.

By Rohit S J

May 08, 2020

Its was a great course which provide hand on pratice using assignment/exercise. SAS App performance need to be boosted to save time.

By Aya A A

Sep 19, 2020

good for beginners.

very helpful

thank you! for this learning opportunity.

By Puneet

Jun 28, 2020

The tutorials should include more work to be done by the candidate.

By Erin G

Sep 06, 2020

For every course, it will teach you how to do one thing, but then quiz you on another that it did not explicitly show you. Frustrating. The content is not difficult, but it doesn't properly teach you everything