Back to Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL by University of California, Davis

3.5

This course allows you to apply the SQL skills taught in “SQL for Data Science” to four increasingly complex and authentic data science inquiry case studies. We'll learn how to convert timestamps of all types to common formats and perform date/time calculations. We'll select and perform the optimal JOIN for a data science inquiry and clean data within an analysis dataset by deduping, running quality checks, backfilling, and handling nulls. We'll learn how to segment and analyze data per segment using windowing functions and use case statements to execute conditional logic to address a data science inquiry. We'll also describe how to convert a query into a scheduled job and how to insert data into a date partition. Finally, given a predictive analysis need, we'll engineer a feature from raw data using the tools and skills we've built over the course. The real-world application of these skills will give you the framework for performing the analysis of an AB test....

MF
Sep 22, 2020

A good course for learning and apply sql to conduct analysis on ab testing results. Would be better if the instructor could provide more info about how to design and apply AB Testing on the customers

SP
Jul 29, 2019

The instructor is very smart and her syllabus is very easy to follow. The real life examples are great and helps put ideas in perspective! I would definitely recommend this course and already have!

176 - 188 of 188 Reviews for Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL

By Ankit G

Oct 7, 2021

Important topic but the professor delivery style was not at par with other SQL and Python course professors. The speed of teaching and sometimes depth and details were missing.

By Yunjong G

Jul 31, 2021

I​ don't think materials provided, especially for the installation of mode were correct.

I​ had to search how to use it on my own which took a long time.

By Korrawee

Jan 5, 2022

I don't understand a single thing she have taught from 1st week to the last. It is so terrible. I don't pay for something like this

By Piet W

May 15, 2021

Work on the assignments, define the question and more important point out exactly what's been asking for.

By Shreyas K

Aug 14, 2020

The instructor is really bad

Didn't explain the concepts and solutions of the questions efficiently

By Wai K C

Jun 16, 2021

The course structure isn't well-planned. It is very confusing, messy and it didn't help me much

By Jing S

Jul 18, 2020

The instructor is terribly bad- -. No clearly point, no useful exercise. Her logic is mess

By 陈照

Jul 14, 2020

the lectures are so unclear. Colossal waste of time.

By jake t

Jun 29, 2021

final project is horrendously poorly organised

By Nicolas V