Back to Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience by University of Colorado Boulder

Graphic design projects can be delivered in either a printed format or a digital format, or both. This course will look at how to work with creative professionals to get the ideal usage out of a design to use in print medium such as logos, brochures and larger printed projects that will also carry over as seamlessly as possible into the digital realm of websites and social media. We will also cover the user experience and how to keep the end result in mind when working on creative endeavors....

AV
Nov 18, 2020

Thank you so much\n\nUniversity of Colorado Boulder and Miss Lori Poole, for teaching such an amazing course!\n\nThis course helped me to step-up in my skill to grow up a career in Graphic Designing.

LM
Nov 15, 2020

This was such an amazing course. The information is well laid out and well presented. The knowledge gained is very relevant to real life application and can be used immediately!

1 - 25 of 38 Reviews for Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience

By Debanick G

Jul 20, 2020

I had a great experience through the learning process and the things a non-designer and a beginner must remember before getting into the world of graphic design and research. UC Boulder is a highly reputed public university, and I'd thank Coursera, UC Online, and Dr. Lori Poole for bringing this together.

By Tanya P

Feb 18, 2020

I really enjoyed the website design activity and theory behind it. Really useful as an eLearning designer/developer.

By Bhaskar G

It was a great course.A learned a lot from this.Really grateful to my teacher.

By Kamen P

Aug 17, 2020

Great content for beginners

By Prashant B

Jun 12, 2020

I found the course useful and helpful in several ways. Very often I would choose fonts and colours in design work without paying much attention to finer details or knowing that there is an established body of knowledge behind them too. This course helped me to change that. Going forward, I will be using the fundamentals of colour theory, typography and the 4 design principles in everything I design for work or for personal use. I definitely think it is a good intro course into the world of graphic design and design elements.

By Korinne T

Oct 26, 2020

Such a wonderful course that teaches you the foundations of design and how to navigate the design experience. I truly recommend this course to anybody who wants to become a digital designer or any individual who wants to up their skills. This course has given me an opportunity to learn and enjoy graphic design in an immersive and well-though of experience. Thank you Dr. Poole and to the rest of the team at University of Colorado Boulder for this course!

By Aishwarya V

Nov 19, 2020

By Lisa M

Nov 16, 2020

By RISHU R

May 6, 2020

Very Nice Course. Madam has taken very patiently and explained very well. It is very good to learn about Graphics from Madam

By Melchizedec T

Feb 22, 2021

It is easy to learn and it was a good experience learning this skills. I will apply it in my future career or job. Thankyou

By Joyce V V

Feb 20, 2021

I really enjoyed the discussions and the activities. I learned a lot, and I hope I can take another course next time.

By Anthea G

Oct 6, 2020

This course opened my eyes to the Graphic Design World. It was a great experience. Wonderful.

By Aaron C D

Feb 17, 2021

The lessons are verry easy to digest and the professor explained everything clearly.

By Ameen A A

Aug 23, 2019

I learned more about thic specialization and this course help me to know more

By Micah S C

Feb 9, 2021

I enjoyed taking the course and I really learned a lot. Thanks!

By Fatema D

Aug 4, 2020

Very convenient and friendly. Had a great time learning!

By Sofía V d l T A L

Oct 25, 2020

This course is very well made! Great lessons!

By Richell M B

Feb 13, 2021

Learning with this online course was great!

By Kuzboyeva U