Back to Web Application Technologies and Django

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Web Application Technologies and Django by University of Michigan

In this course, you'll explore the basic structure of a web application, and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You'll be introduced to the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You'll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the overall structure of a Django application. We will explore the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern for web applications and how it relates to Django. You will learn how to deploy a Django application using a service like PythonAnywhere so that it is available over the Internet. This is the first course in the Django for Everybody specialization. It is recommended that you complete the Python for Everybody specialization or an equivalent learning experience before beginning this series....

SM

Jul 24, 2020

It was a beautiful experience .Dr.chuck was very engaging in the class.i strongly recommend this course for who just completed python and looking for best web development courses.

KP

Jul 24, 2020

prof.Chuck is the best! I thoroughly enjoyed the course and as a software developer I was able to refresh my web development understanding better

1 - 25 of 32 Reviews for Web Application Technologies and Django

By Hamdan I

Jul 23, 2020

Thank you Dr. Chuck. I came here after Python for Everybody and was looking for what to do next, when I found this wonderful course. You truly are an amazing teacher. Hoping to meet you in your Office Hours one day.

By Michael S

Jul 24, 2020

I would describe this course as a simple, quick Django introduction + refresher of web development. It gives us an idea of what we are going to deal with in the following courses in the specialization.

By Jian G

Jul 24, 2020

This is a great course! Dr. Chuck is very demonstrative and hit the nail on the head.

It shows his vast experience in online teaching and continuous improvement on his teaching and material.

Dr. Chuck is a blessing!

By Muhammad U F

Jul 23, 2020

Very good course for beginners and well understanding how web works under the hood after taking this course.

By Yalchin M

Jul 30, 2020

Everything was excellent. I just got bored in CSS and HTML part but this is not because of lack of quality of course but because of my personal preference. I recommend everyone to take this course for web development.

P.S Loved the dog in week 5)

By SALAHUDHEEN M

By Krishnaaditya P

By Mikalai Y

Jul 31, 2020

Amazing introductory course for HTML, CSS, SQL and of course django itself, it melts all of these concepts together bit by bit.

By Ashutosh K

Aug 02, 2020

Its the best course to start learning Django. All the basics for the future courses has been covered here.

By Deekshith A

Jul 25, 2020

Nothing more, nothing less. A well-balanced refresher course for beginning web dev! Thanks, Dr. Chuck!!!!

By Aniket J

Aug 04, 2020

Wonderfull course by Dr. chuck and going for course 2 in this specialization...

By Satyam M

Aug 06, 2020

This Course is very Good. I just love the way how Dr. Chuck explains things.

By Alfonso N J C

Jul 31, 2020

Course was awesome and I have learned a lot, thank you for all, Dr. Chuck!

By Hiten S

Jul 27, 2020

Great Course. It starts from scratch for web development.

By D. S K

Aug 05, 2020

Learned basic web application development.

By David M

Jul 27, 2020

muy buena opcion para aprender django

By Anurag R D

Jul 31, 2020

The best Instructor i've every had

By Waleed M

Jul 29, 2020

Great instructor, Dr.Chuck :)

By Bogdan C

Aug 03, 2020

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

By vignaux

Jul 21, 2020

Great view and great skills

By Moncef K A B